Part 1: A Dame Who Isn't A Dame

All day the three brothers waited for their oldest brother.

When he hadn't been seen in school, they instantly thought of the nightmares that continued to plague the little brunette since young.

It frustrated them that they couldn't help with the nightmares, they knew the nightmares always consisted of the death of their mother and the time their father had came home drunk and started beating the brunette black and blue.

Hibari, the demon prefect of Namimori, had actually demanded that the little herbivore should start to go to school, or he would be bitten to death if not followed.

Of coarse, Ieyasu had taken care of that with a simple promise of a fight and as an order from the student council president.

Another thing that frustrated them, were the stupid idiot bullies that always gossiped about their brother as if he were below them.

They call him dame-Tsuna, they call him useless-Tsuna, they call him a loser who was beneath them.

To the triplets, all of those who talk as if they know their brother were lower than dirt itself, because to them, their eldest brother was (is) the treasure they cherish.

He was (is) the world to them, because when they were still naive to the world, he protected them with his very being, even though he was not that older than them, he still thought of them first before himself.

He had shielded them with his own body, quite literally speaking, when their father had lost himself to grief.

A dame who isn't really a dame. A boy who grew up too fast just so he could protect his younger brothers. And a child who forgot what it felt like to have parents.
___________________________

A/N: Tsuna will be the main character after the 'A Dame Who Isn't A dame' chapters are finished, about two chapters.

Next will be the flashback on the memories of Tsuna. His nightmares that have happened to him in the tender age of 5. ;)

Thanks for the reads, follow me if you want more stories and like if you want new chapters.