" What ? " Zhan asked when Yibo didn't spoke further. He had calmed down now. 

Yibo didn't spoke.

" Bo, don't leave me in suspense." Zhan whined.

Yibo smiled in Zhan's crook .

" Bo~~~~~" Zhan whined.

Yibo rubbed his nose with Zhan's skin.

" I would have never loved someone if it's not you." Yibo whispered near Zhan's ear making Zhan smile.

" Yup, your heart is mine." Zhan said and hugged Yibo more tightly.

They both smiled and closed their eyes feeling each other warmth and soon they drifted to their dreamland.

Next morning Yibo wake up hearing his husband talking with someone. He looked at time and saw it's still early.

" Zhan ge " Yibo said in sleepy voice.

Zhan turned to Yibo and smiled.

" Why are you so early today ? " Yibo asked.

Zhan turned on the speaker of phone and Yibo could hear a woman's scolding. He knew who was she.

" Xiao Zhan, have you gone crazy in early morning ? Let me come there and then I'll see you." Mrs Xiao said. Yibo could imagine how she was gritting teeth.

" Mom, don't be so loud. You have awaken Yibo." Zhan said.

" Ah ! My dear son has woken up."

" It's because of you. Give phone to Yibo." Mrs Xiao said scolding.

Zhan gave phone to Yibo.

" Yibo dear, sorry, I ruined your sleep."

" No mom, it's fine."

" Congratulations dear ! And thank you making me soon to be grandma ." Mrs Xiao said. One could imagine the smile on her face through her voice.

" Thanks mom ! " Yibo said with red ears.

Zhan smiled to see Yibo blushing.

" Mom, why are you scolding, Zhan ge ? "

" Ah ! That brat ! I'm gonna teach him lesson. He called me this early morning and guess what he did ." Mrs Xiao said.

Yibo looked at his husband who was also staring at him. Zhan shrugged his shoulders when he met Yibo's gaze.

" He said that he is going to be a father and that's it my sleep fly away from window. I got worried for you and wanted to beat this brat son of mine and when I almost got ready to come there, he said you are going to be a father. Then I was confused.

And in last he said (imitating Zhan's relax voice ),"  Mom you are overreacting. Of course we both are men and we'll become fathers when Yibo is pregnant."

Ah ! It took me whole ten minutes to digest his words. I think he was doing prank in morning but then I asked him to send me reports.

You tell me Yibo, how this boy become my son. He almost gave me a heart attack." Mrs Xiao complaint.

Yibo couldn't hold his laughter anymore and he started laughing loudly. He hugged Zhan and hide his face in his husband's shoulder. His muffled laughter could be heard. Yibo's whole body was shaking.

Zhan just embraced Yibo with a smile. He love the sight of his husband roaring with laughter which happen once in a blue moon.

Mrs Xiao on the otherside also smiled to hear the laugh.

When Yibo calmed down he heard Mrs Xiao's voice.
" Yibo, you are also laughing at me."

Yibo could see a big pout in his mother in law's voice like his husband.

" Sorry, mom " Yibo said still laughing lightly.

" It's fine, dear. "

" Zhan , take care of Yibo." Mrs Xiao said sternly.

" You don't have to remind me , mom ." Zhan said.

And after giving tips about how to reduce Yibo's nausea, Mrs Xiao cut the call.

" Zhan ge , you shouldn't scare mom like that." Yibo said.

" You were laughing. It's worth it and mom's heart is really strong. " Zhan said.

Yibo just shook his head.

" It still early, sleep for while." Zhan said.

" I can't now." Yibo said.

" Alright, let's just lie down. " Zhan said again lying beside Yibo.

Yibo laid down again.

At the time of waking up. Zhan got up and after freshing up, he made breakfast Yibo as his mother directed him . After having breakfast Zhan and Yibo go to a gynaecologist for checkup as Zhan took an appointment yesterday.

After check up Yibo went to company where San and Yuexi congratulated him. They didn't tell anyone about this.

Xia and Yang also congratulated Zhan. They were going crazy from excitement.

Zhan and Yibo had also told Yibo's parents in normal way. They were overjoyed too.

At night Zhan's friends and Yibo's friends crashed on their home for party. But this time they didn't stay.

Everything was harmonious and peaceful.

******