Chapter 1: The one who is known as AM

♠️??? POV♠️

I found myself waking up in what it seems like a school gymnasium of sorts. However i'm trying to remember how I ended up here but I can't seem to recall anything after waking up, or any memory in fact besides my name.

I decided to observe my surrounding and figured that I wasn't the only one here since I see 25 other people here. I saw to my right, a girl with long white hair and a black butterfly hairpin.

As I saw her trying to get up, I decided to help her up by extending my hand to her in which she took.

"Thank you uhm?" She asked.

It seems like she doesn't know my name, that is to be expected since this is the first time we've seen eachother.

"My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, and it's no problem at all...." I said as I trailed off since I too didn't know what her name was.

"Echidna is my name, and thank you for helping me get up Ayanokoji." She said.

 "It was no problem really

"It was no problem really." I said to her.

I just realized that she is quite beautiful, especially her eyes.

"If you don't mind, can I ask you two a question?" A male voiced was heard behind us.

Echidna and I turned around and saw a boy with glasses.

"Seems like I forgot to introduce myself, i'm Higashihama Tasuku, also there is no need to introduce yourselves to me since I've overheard both of your introductions, Ayanokoji and Echidna." The man known as Higashihama said.

Seems like he is telling the truth, also he is well built

"Well then Higashihama, what did you want to ask us?" Echidna asked him.

Is he perhaps gonna ask if we remember anything prior to now?

"I wanted to know if i'm not the only one who can't remember anything before waking up." He said.