Biography

Name: Danen Azulon

Alias: Dark Surfer

Age: Around 30,000 years

Birthplace: Planet Uliv (Destroyed)

Height: 6'2

Weight: 200lbs

Appearance:

(All of Galactus' Herald are different in looks and main elemental abilities, reason Danen looks so much like Silver Surfer, was cause Surfer by healing him also gave him intentionally a bit of his power, his appearance matches those of his donato...

(All of Galactus' Herald are different in looks and main elemental abilities, reason Danen looks so much like Silver Surfer, was cause Surfer by healing him also gave him intentionally a bit of his power, his appearance matches those of his donator, Galactus took him as another Herald after Uliv was gone, but it was Surfer the reason he became and looks like Silver Surfer, though in a sense incomplete)

Personality: Suprisingly, Danen is a very chill person, just cause he looks dark and scary, he's not brooding or anything related, he was at first at bit eager for recognition, but he understands why Galactus considers Silver Surfer his favorite, he does his job but also shows a compassionate side that Galactus misses... he was once a man now turned into a cosmic nature. Danen decided to always looks into the bright side of things, he still maintains his dark obsidian colored coating not just to be different to Silver Surfer but also to honor his dead planet.

Dark Surfer is also with a lot of guilt, like Norrin, he takes huge guilt by giving Galactus planets to eat, even some with life, he wished sometimes that he was just killed that day in Uliv, Silver Surfer has tried to help with such guilt, but how can he, he also has it too. He looks at Silver Surfer as an inspiration to many heroes, he gave up his life for Zenn-La, he was from his knowledge, the first Herald. Silver Surfer is from Danen's eyes, someone who's loyalty was only to life, he takes huge guilt on giving Galactus planets to feed one, he's had his memories sort of erased to not feel pain, yet his humanity is even stronger than Galactus, that inspired Danen to try and be more like his savior, someone who believes in life and hope.

Danen is someone who treats everyone equally, living people, mortals, he is vouched for peace and never attack or kill if necessary, he will never go all out, he shows compassion and forgiveness to almost everyone, Silver Surfer has hold high standards for Danen, and believes in him, together they managed to make peace with Galactus, as he had more Heralds, Norrin and Danen managed to finally escape his grasp.

Abilities and Powers

Dark Surfer is one of the most powerful beings in the universe, only surpassed by few, he is a wielder of the Power Cosmic like Norrin Radd, though Danen consider Norrin his superior in almost every way.

Superhuman Strength: Danen possesses incredible superhuman strength, definitely surpassing Captain America, Drax, Ronan the Accuser, in similar levels to Captain Marvel, Silver Surfer and Namor but surpassed by Thor, Hulk and Thanos.

Superhuman Speed: He is potentially the fastest being in the universe, equalled by Silver Surfer, but surpassing every hero on Earth, such as Makkari, Quicksilver and Captain Marvel, to him, light speed is extremely slow, able to fly out of the solar system in mere moments, or fly to different space sectors in mere seconds, yet he still can't fly at top speed on Earth's orbit, specially on cities, as he considers them "to tight" to fly by buildings.

Superhuman Durability: His durability equals his strength, and is no slouch either, probably higher. His obsidian metal coating is capable of surviving something like the cold in space, hot temperatures such as from stars, is it has its own healing factor, dent the coating, it will regenerate quickly.

Superhuman Agility: His agility is heightened to superhuman degrees, making it easy to dodge bullets, missile aircrafts more while on his board.

Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are comparable to his raw speed, able to dodge light attacks, lightning and attacks from behind without a problem.

Superhuman Stamina: Danen at this point doesn't sweat, he has forgotten how it felt to be physically tired, he can act for hours, days and maybe more, but also has to do with his Healing Factor.

Healing Factor: Danen isn't indestructible by any means, but if he is damaged, he can heal his injuries near instantly, he can regrow limbs and more.

Immortality: Danen is thousands and thousands of years old, and he still looks the same, Power Cosmic makes him immortal by aging, but he believes he can be killed in battle.

Flight: His method of flying is with his board, similar to Silver Surfer, the surf board overall is a part of him, and he probably can fly without it, Iron Man style, but he believes is much easier with the surf board.

Cosmic Energy Manipulation: He is able to manipulate his own Power Cosmic to many different ways, more than just laser blasts, his laser blasts have a purple color, able to easily go through almost anything, and he is able to manipulate if he wants it to burn, or to push like a concussive blast. He can also create force fields from it, phase through objects and even elemental manipulation.

Energy Absorption: He can absorb almost any type of energy, from physical to psionic, as long as he makes contact with said energy or person's energy, he can absorb it, it works to a higher degree than Captain Marvel.

Matter Manipulation: He has the ability to rearrange molecules or even change the state of matter, is thanks to that ability he can make himself look human.

Telekinesis: Danen is capable of using The Power Cosmic, he can manipulate objects with his own mind, but for better control, he can also use his hands, covering it with his purple comic energy, and everything he wants to manipulate will also be engulfed in that same energy as well.

Elemental Manipulation: Power Cosmic has allowed him to manipulate things or generate them such as: Fire, Air, Water, Colors and Plants/Vegetation. Though his abilities are not overall the most powerful, they are still extremely versatile, and is thanks to his Color/Chromatokinesis is that his energy blasts are purple.

Love Interest

Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel

I know, I know, is the 3rd or 4th time I used her, Brie Larson isn't the most loved person and well... she is sort of competing for worse female actress by fans, her or Rachel Zegler.

But I'm gonna make this version slightly different, gonna leave the cockiness she has but definitely give her more emotions and well... take away a bit of her ego... if not, then we can make an OC for him, if we do... just one detail... has to be Korean:) (kinda obsessed with Han So-Hee)

Let's see how this goes.