Five Yanderes Ch.1 EYM

Start from the beginning

Suddenly the sound of a woman's voice was heard behind Y/n ordering some drinks for herself. Y/n turns and sees a woman in a black party dress, black hair along with some black lipstick and eyeliner. She was also slightly taller than Y/n. The woman notices Y/n staring and looks at him before turning her whole body to face him.

"Hey there, handsome." The woman's voice was low and sultry. Y/n grabs his drink and raises it before turning back to Helen's direction. He is then grabbed by the shoulder and turned back to the woman who had a smirk on her face.

"What are you doing here all alone, hmm?" Y/n looks around, trying hard to think of a clever answer to her question without looking like a complete outsider. Y/n finally nods and looks away awkwardly.

The woman laughs and just goes back to drinking her drink, making conversation with the bartender. Y/n finishes his drink and stands from his seat and starts to walk to Helen but accidentally bumps into a girl.

"Watch it, boy!" The woman brushed her short black hair out of her face revealing her pink glowing eyes. As she stared at Y/n for a moment her eyes then widened as her mouth opened slightly.

"I'm sorry." Y/n stuttered a bit as he tried walking by. The woman then grabbed his arm and looked at him with want in her now glowing eyes.

"You're sorry, huh?" She said with a smirk. "Why don't you come with me to my room and...you can show me just how *sorry* you are." Y/n gets flustered and looks at the girl, not knowing what to say or do.

The woman then begins to drag Y/n along with her out of the bar area and towards a door hidden in a dark corner. Y/n pulls away but the woman tightens her grip, now forcefully dragging him. Just then as the woman and Y/n get to the door, the two are stopped by a security guard.

"What's going on here?" The security guard asked. Y/n yanks his hand away and runs behind the security guard. The woman with pink eyes glares at Y/n before looking at the security guard.

"It was nothing, just having a little argument with my boyfriend." She chuckles as the security guard crosses her arms and raises her eyebrows. She takes a glance at Y/n who shakes his head no. The security lady then tells the woman off and takes Y/n away and back to the bar. Y/n thanks the security woman and sits back on his seat.

"Be careful now, cutie." She said before walking off. Y/n waves at her and takes a sigh as he puts his head down. Taking a look at the dance floor he sees Helen still dancing and being the center of attention like she always is. Y/n stays to himself as he tries to wait for Helen to come back to him to take him back home.

Although we should already know by now nothing goes smoothly for Y/n. As Y/n sighs he suddenly hears yet another someone sit down next to him. Y/n doesn't bother to look but is surprised and shocked when he hears the voice. He turns and sees Sasha, Y/n's ex sitting next to him. Y/n's heart drops as he is reminded of the phone call he received before he came here.

"Hey, Y/n. I-I just wanted to... Apologize, my sweet." Sasha slides her hand down Y/n's cheek. Y/n's stare gradually forms into a glare as he huffs before getting out of his seat and walking to the dance floor, grabbing Helen's hand.

Helen looks at Y/n with a questioned look. She then sees his troubled face and even drunk she knows when somethings off and so she looks in the direction of where Y/n was staring at and sees Sasha. Helen takes Y/n by the hand and leads him away.

"Y/n!" Sasha shouted as she got up from her seat and walked towards Y/n and Helen. The two see Sasha and pick up their pace of walking until eventually making it out of the casino. Y/n leans up against a wall and wipes a bead of sweat that was slowly sliding down his forehead.