𝟎:𝟎𝟗

JADED PSYCHO
0:09
"HYPERPROSEXIA"

JADED PSYCHO0:09 "HYPERPROSEXIA"

(n

(n.) focusing on one thing over everything else.

ARMANI DEMELZA REED
ATL, GEORGIA
4:45 AM

OMNISCIENT POV

HER EYES WATCHED THE SUNSET IN FRONT OF her as the music played loudly on the speakers of her car. The city streets of Atlanta wasn't hectic like usual. Armani was flying through each light with a sense of urgency.

Her black curly hair flew freely through the wind that came from the windows of her car. It wouldn't be long before she put her hair back up to see how she needed to handle Jayden.

"Oh shit, I need to call him..." She thought to herself clicking the phone icon and typing the number in as she was at the red light.

After one ring, he answered the phone. "Tony." She called his name seeing if he was there.

"I'm here." He responded quickly causing Armani to smirk ahead of talking.

"I need you to drop by this place for me to clean spotless and bring the other person to clear some camera footage," Armani told him.

"I'll bring him. I'm pretty sure he's going to do more than that. What time?" Tony asked.

"Give me 40 minutes, maybe 30 minutes. I'm just giving the nigga an extra 10 minutes max." Armani chuckled.

"Ight, just send the location and I'll be on my way."

"Ight Tony," Armani spoke before hanging up the phone. She was turning the street to her apartment complex.

She quickly parked in a spot in the craziest way. Armani got out of the car leaving her phone in there so she wouldn't leave it.