𝟎:𝟎𝟐

JADED PSYCHO
0:02
"SATIC"
________________________

JADED PSYCHO0:02 "SATIC"________________________

Three dots, waiting for your reaction

Three dots, waiting for your reaction ...

ARMANI DEMELZA REED
ATL, GEORGIA
SATURDAY 1:25 AM

SHE STOOD AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE STRIP CLUB, taking in the vibrant neon lights and the distant beat of loud music that filled the air. As she stepped inside, the air was thick with anticipation and the allure of the forbidden.

She couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement mixed with nervousness as she make her way towards the dimly lit stage, surrounded by the seductive movement of dancers and the curious eyes of fellow patrons. This was not her first time stepping into this world, and there was night in store for her.

"I'll be in the back." Javonte spoke in Armani's ear snapping her back into reality. She nodded letting her brother know she was listening.

"Armani! I got dat' gas!" Some yelled making her turn around instantly. She walked over to her brother best friend who dapped her up.

"Shit, fuck goin' on twin..." Armani flashed a bright, beaming smile as she chatted with Donovan. Javonte and Donovan were the only two people who could get a smile out of Armani off rip. Unlike others, it's quite difficult.

Her lips parted to reveal the glint of silver from her grillz, adding a touch of edgy glamour to her already relaxed appearance. Her eyes crinkled at the corners with genuine warmth.

"Not much twin." He handed her huge bag of weed causing Armani pupils dilated as her eyes widened.

"Donnie, I don't need this much..." She mumbled lowly making him turn his head to hear her.

"Mani you can't be talking this low in this club." He yelled over the music. She smacked her lips pulling a band of money out stuffing it in his pocket.