Introduction

"Talk"

'Thought'

「Kumagawa Speech Patterns」

〈Shibuki Delinquent Attitude〉
__________________________________
"〈Ugh… I'm so bored, Boss…〉"

Inside some kind of dark office school room, littered with unconscious bodies and covered in blood, a young teen girl, who was tall and well developed for her age, had blonde short hair, mischievous green eyes, and was wearing a torn, low-cut, dark red/brown sailor uniform. This delinquent-looking girl was none other than Shibushi Shibuki, and she was currently sitting on one of the unconscious bodies like a couch, munching on some cookies.

"〈I need some action and rivers of blood in my life, Boss〉"

Shibushi was currently complaining to a certain someone who was sitting on the principal's desk, with his back facing the door and seemed to be playing with a piece of wire just for the fun of it

"〈Especially since Chougasaki and Mukae aren't here to play with me…〉"

Shibushi pouts a little, apparently missing the people she just mentioned, because they were friends and always did something together, whenever they weren't causing chaos.

"「...」"

"〈Oh? You actually have a job for me, Boss?~〉"

Shibushi suddenly looked interested, as she sat up from her unconscious seat and listened to the person speaking to her.

"「...」"

"〈What? You just want me to look for some unlucky people? You better tell me why before I turn you into a blood volcano…〉"

Shibushi glares at her so-called boss, who just smiled and continued bending and mending her wires.

"「...」"

"〈A surprise? Grrr…〉"

Shibushi puffs her cheeks as she crosses her arms, clearly not liking it when people talk to her in such a cryptic and mysterious way.

"〈Fine, I'll look into this, 'Unlucky Person', for you, but if they turned out to be a waste of time, I will seriously break one of your arms again…〉"

Shibushi sighs in defeat and accepts the mission she was given by her boss, who just smiled crazier and more excitedly, while also crushing the wires in their hands

"〈Wanna go to Karaoke tonight, Boss?〉"

"「...」"

"〈Awesome, I can't wait~〉"
________________________________
I decided to scrap the Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss idea, not that I hate it necessarily, but I feel like I should do something that's more interesting and fun for Kumagawa and Shibushi, which is why I decided to go with Undead Unluck, it's crazy and powerful enough to handle these two Minuses~

(BTW it's only these two, don't expect their other Minus buddy or other Medaka Box characters)