"We should go as Zombie Waitresses." Ria suggested with a grin on her dark painted lips as she put out her cancer stick. "My mum was a waitress before she left, and I'm pretty sure she's left some of her old work uniform here."

Nodding her head, Miso agreed and the two girls speedily began to get ready. They put on a simple red and white, tight dress that had a skater skirt for the bottom half that stopped mid thigh, and they paired it with white, see through tights. To make it more like Halloween-like, they added slashes of lipstick on the dress so it could mimic blood. They did their hair somewhat messy, and once Ria completed her own makeup, she did Miso's — giving her a bold lip and Smokey eye.

Once they were finished and pleased with the way they looked, they walked from the South side and to the East side.

Outside, the music was heard blaring through walls of the home. There were people stumbling about on the front garden, couple's passionately making out by the front door, and scattered rubbish on the lawn.

When the two girls entered the busy house, they were immediately greeted by Soyeon, who was dressed up in cat hears and painted on whiskers.

Soyeon pulled Ria in for a hug, thanking her for coming whilst Miso stood beside them, looking around the room. There were so many people dancing, drinking, smoking and kissing that Miso felt her heart race at the thought of her parents finding out where she was.

"You girls look amazing!" Soyeon yelled over the music, glancing between Miso and Ria, who both smiled wildly, repaying the compliment. "Make sure to have a good time." Was the last thing the Han girl said before being dragged away by her friends.

Not long after getting a non-alcoholic drink, Miso raised her head from looking at the liquid in her cup and over to the front door, where Niki and his friends had just walked in and were being greeted by everyone. They were all dressed similarly in a white shirt and jeans. It was like what they usually wore, however the mark of fake blood at the corner of their mouth showed that they made some kind of effort and decided to go as a Vampire.

"Hey, Doll, looking good as always." Niki smirked and winked as he made his way over to her and opened the fridge to retrieve a bottle of Soju from it. "I'd actually pay if you were my waitress."

His comments made Miso blush, and she was thankful for the low lighting at the party so the boy couldn't quite see the crimson shade on her cheeks. He really knew how to get to her.

A few hours later, after dancing with each other for a short while and not being able to take their hands off of one another, Niki held her hand tightly as he lead her outside to the back garden with his beer in his other hand.

There were people bobbing for apples at one side of the garden, and others standing around the glowing pool, chatting amongst each other quietly.

The two teenagers decided to sit on the two loungers facing the pool (Niki sitting on the one opposite to Miso so that they could face each other.)

It was silent for a short moment as they watched the calming water. The music from inside was mustered and the smell of smoke was strong, however it was nice. They both liked being with each other.

"There's gonna be a rumble." Niki informed, breaking the silence, making Miso look over at him, intrigued. "Between us Greasers, and the Socs and I don't want you apart of it."

Immediately, Miso's eyes widened and her jaw fell open in shock. "But I want to help fight, Niki."

"Against your brother?" He questioned, his tone serious as he looked across at her.

It wasn't until what Niki said that everything sunk in. She realized that if she went to the rumble against the Socs, her brother would be there and see her and it would be revealed that she had been hanging out with the Greasers. Miso wasn't so sure if she was ready for Beomgyu to find out...

A sigh left Niki's lips as he looked away from the Choi girl and shook his head slightly, licking his lips in the midst. "I care about you, So, and I don't wanna see you hurt."

His words made Miso's heart race and she lowered her head so that he wouldn't be able to see the blush forming on her face — however, Niki reached his hand over and gently raised her chin so that their eyes could meet.

Looking into Nishimura Niki's eyes, Miso couldn't help but feel a sense of comfort. It made her realize that she didn't care what people said about her or him. As long as they had each other, everything would be okay.

"I don't want to see you hurt either, Niki." She slightly pouted, sad at the mere thought of the boy being injured. She didn't want to see him with cuts and bruises on his face and body.

Smiling slightly, Niki flicked his eyes between her own eyes and her lips, before he soon leaned down and planted his plump ones on hers, kissing her gently, afraid to hurt her in any way.

This was all they wanted.

★