1

Another day at school, i was starting to loose intrest in even going to school at this point.  Its not like I had any freinds to keep me company, I was a loner who smoked cigarettes in the bathroom on lunch breaks.

I convinced myself to go this morning, not cause I wanted to, because my parents wanted me to.

I love my parents especially my dad who arguably pays attention and cares for me more than my mother, you'd think because she carried me around in her stomach for 40 fucking weeks she would give two shits about me, well atleast thats what I thought she would do..

I sigh as I finish putting on my outift, I was proud of this one, I felt confident AND cute.

I got at school right as the bell went, thank god I wasnt one of those crazy people that waits outside the classroom for a million and one years for it to open, I can just walk straight in.

I greet my teacher with a small smile a return to my normal desk ready to sketch out some dress designs to work on in my textiles class tommorow.

My mind was full of ideas today it was going perfect, nothing was going to ruin it, not even the thought of my mother, not the thought of anything.

Time went by fast thankgod for me, it was a lunch break, that means a cig break.

I shut my notebook and basically skipped out of the classroom in excitment, although from a far ive been told I look really angry, its just my resting face...

As I open my locker I rummadge through looking for my hidden pack of ciggs and a lighter, I mean I always carry a lighter just not a cig..

I grumble as I grab my backpack and dig through like I was a fucking digger looking for gold.

To my luck..there was one thing that could piss me off and ruin my day, running out of cigs when ive had a shit morning.

I found 5$ and a knife tho, I grumble as I slam my locker taking both the 5 dollar bill and knife, and head for the vending machines.

On my way I see the one and only Cole brock.
He was such a dick I dont know why, I dont think anyone did know the reason he was like that,  its not like he had any freinds..he would bully and beat people up for just making eye contact with him, It was crazy...

As I walk the halls feel emptier and emptier.. like everyone was evacuating, I peered around.

He was coming my way thats why..colby brock was about to approach me.

I had a bad feeling..I turn quickly turn trying to avoid him..

"Hey you" he calls out walking faster towards me..

Welp he was already talking to me, I wasnt gonna let him speak to me like I was a door mat.

"What do you want" I roll my eyes, "I was wondering if you wanna play a game" he snickers to himself looking more threatning then he usually would.

"Were not freinds...but whats the game?" I question, "its real simple, you give me your lunch money or ill beat the shit out of you" he smiles getting a little closer to me...I couldnt help but laugh, "no colby go away, you sound like a 6th grade bully" I roll my eyes and laugh some more, as I begin to walk away.

"Im sorry " he laughs

"I cant hear you over the sound of you refusing to give me your lunch money, give it to me now and I may spare a beating" he says leaning closer..

"Back off I dont know why you're like this but i will not hesitate to make a scene right now, i can get pretty loud" I whisper sternly looking into his eyes annoyed.