[3]

"Chenle?" Jaemin was confused why Chenle suddenly called.

"Open the door please" he said out of breath.

Jaemin stood up from his seat and walked out from his room and head downstairs to open the door.

Once he opened the door, Chenle came into view with his body filled with sweat as if he was running a marathon. Jaemin couldn't help but feel concern at his state.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" he said, bringing him inside. It wasn't even hot out so it was a bit odd seeing his friend like this.

Chenle held up his hand to give him a second to gain back his strength. "Sorry I was running here because I have something important to tell you!" he walked over to the fridge to grab a water bottle and take a huge sip of it.

Jaemin was still standing there with a confused expression on his face. He walked over to him and took the bottle away from him making Chenle whine.

"Are you gonna tell me or not?" he said, with his hand on his hip.

Chenle gulped the last sip he took since Jaemin had snatch the water bottle from his hands.

"Oh yeah! There's this party going on tonight and I want us to go" he then looked at the bottle, seeing that Jaemin loosen his grip on it and quickly snatched it back.

"Party? What party?"

"Mark's party. He's hosting one tonight." Chenle said before chugging the last bits of his water. Jaemin furrowed his eyesbrows at his friend, still has no clue.

"Who's mark? and why are we going to his party?" he walked to the kitchen and sat on a chair as his friend took a pause at the moment.

"Huh? What do you mean who's mark? He's part of the football team, you know, the one that Jeno is in?" he nudged his shoulder when his friend was still trying to recall but nothing budged so instead he just acted like he knew.

"Oh.. yeah, right I totally forgot.. hehe.." Chenle wasn't convinced the slightest.

"Oh cmon, no way you didn't know that. The only reason why I wanted us to go is because he's very close to Jeno and it's most likely that he'll be there." he whispered on that last part, making sure Jaemin heard that clearly. Jaemin slowly nodded while the sudden memory came in his mind.

"But I thought you wanted me to move on from him?" his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"That's true.. BUT! If you can manage to be friends with him overnight and then realized that it was just a infatuation then-"

"you sound so pathetic," he interrupted.

"How can it be an infatuation if I liked him for five years?". Jaemin began to walk in the living room with Chenle following him behind. "Ah... yeah you're right. I'm sorry." he stared at Jaemin's back since he didn't turn to face him.

"The main reason why I wanted us to really go is to have fun for once.We deserve a break from school you know? And maybe you'll meet some guys there." he said, hoping his best friend will attend as well.

Jaemin turn to face Chenle and made his decision.

"Let's party then"

~

"I don't understand why we're throwing a party on a Wednesday night?" Jeno sat on the kitchen chair on the opposite side of where Mark was. "You know, we could've just thrown a party after our friday game."