Best Friend -9❤️

Hello makkaley ❤️

Votes and comment mukkiyam🤞🏻

Vaanga chapter Kula polam🚴🏻‍♀️

*******************************

Avi turned her towards him and see her hunged her head low in shy. He kissed her forehead and push her to the wall near the fridge and said.

Avi( Darkly tone) : Look into my eyes.

She immediately looked into his eyes which was filled with love and see he was looking at her lips . She closed her eyes as response next second his lips crashed into hers. He tightened his hold on her waist. She clutched his shoulder tightly and another hands was in his hair.

He started nibbling and sucking her lower lips.She followed his steps and nibbles his upper lips. It was their first time in life but their passion for eachother made them take this beautiful moments.With each passing second their kiss grew intense . He taste every corner of her mouth . He left her only when he felt she was difficult in breathing.

They leaned their foreheads together blushing. He see her cheeks were giving tough competition to Tomatoes.

Avi : Sana

Sa : Mmm

Avi : Veliya polam ready ah iru evening.

Sa : Mm

Avi ( teased her ) : Mm thavira Vera edathavuthu solluvingala Mrs. Avinash.

Sa : Avi

She whined at him hiding her face in his chest. He chuckled at her. They know they both are having feelings they don't want to spoil it now. They both are happy now.

At Evening :

Avinash already sent Sana to get ready in the outfit which he got for her. He was getting ready in his room.

Avinash get ready in his black shirt and black  pant. He gelled his hair and take the black  blazer wear it.  He was waiting  for her outside of her room.

  He was waiting  for her outside of her room

( Avi's Outfit)

He heard door  opening sound and get awestruck seeing her in the saree he got her. She was looking elegant and stunning in the black outfit.