7 | The First Day

Start from the beginning

But where was he. I didn't saw him since last night.

One think was for sure that he came last night and....

Maybe he put me on the bed.

I blushed at the thought of him carrying me to our bed.

Aishh.

I covered my face with my hands. As was feeling so shy. Last night was our first night.

Did we?

My eyes widened at the thought. Did I just lost my v-card without even remembering anything.

I looked down to find myself in the same clothes as yesterday. I pouted in disappointment.

So we didn't do that?

How dumb you can be you were sleepy last night not drunk. My subconscious spoke.

I rolled my eyes at myself and made the bed before walking towards bathroom.

I showered and walked in my new wardrobe took my bag and settled my clothes before putting my regular full sleeved black top with blue jeans. I walked downstairs with my phone.

When I walked in the there were two girls cooking something there. One maid was giving me a disgusted look.

I frowned what did I do to her. As if she understood what she was doing she covered her face with fake smile and came to me.

"What will you like to have for breakfast mam?" she asked in extra sweet voice I almost cringed at that.

"Nothing, I will help myself." I told her

"Suits yourself. " she whispered but I hear her. She walked back in kitchen while I went back to checking my phone again

There was not a single call or not any message from anyone. I frowned I mean Everyday I woke with atleast one 3 missed calls from Dr. Smith and lots of emergency massages. But why not today.

I got up and looked around to find now that two maids looking at me with an unknown type of irritation in thier eyes.

Huh why are they looking at me with such emotion?

I did nothing wrong to them. I wanted to ask them about my dear husband but I just kept my mouth shut.

I sat down on the couch again not knowing what to do. I was being super bored when the main door opened and a man in blue shirt and simole jeans walked in with lots of file in his hand.

I remember him from our wedding day. from his behavior it looked like he was so close to Arif.

While he was coming he stumbled on his feet and I ran to him and grasped on the files. holding some of the files I kept them on coffee table. While he himself sat on the couch catching his breath.

"Bring him a glass of water." I said to the maid and that man looked at me ashtnoed and got up from the couch as if he realized something.

"I am sorry Mrs. Hemsworth I didn't see it was you. "

"No problem. You were carrying so much files and were definitely tired it's totally OK." I assured him and he just stared at me as if I've grown two heads.

A maid came and handed him a glass of water. He took it and gulped the water.

"Bring some fruits for him and me." I told that maid while she stood there.

"You know Mrs. Hemsworth you should ask me who am I before helping me." He said putting the glass in tray and she walked away

"Well I should but you see this Mansion has more security that a bank so if guards didn't stop you so it is confirmed that they know you and besides I saw you in my wedding ceremony." I told him while he just smiled at me.