Discipline

Once Upon a Time you dreamt of the teenage boy with the dirty blonde hair and scarred cheek. Every night you would reconnect with his existence, He would attack you with hugs and drag you off camp to stargaze & kiss before you would soon wake up to your empty bedroom. But one night, He took things to a...sweaty level. ''Do you love me?'' He asked softly before pecking your lips again. ''Yes...'' I muttered. ''Good.'' He replied, Pressing his lips onto yours and sliding his tongue through your lips. ''Felix...'' You mumbled. ''Are you serious?'' His tongue wrestled with yours as he growled. ''Very.'' A gasp escaped your lips as he bit into your neck and removed your bra. ''Lay back...'' He whispered, Stroking your cheek after setting his cloak to the forest floor. You did as told and he climbed up your body, Tearing your panties off while fumbling with the belt of his pants. ''Here...Let me.'' You offered, Removing the leather from it's cage as the fabric ran down his legs. ''You ready?'' He asked, Rocking his hips as he hovered over your petite form. ''Yes...Take me my Master...'' A exasperated sigh exited your lips before he chuckled. ''Your wish is my command Darling..'' He lined himself up with your entrance, Peering up at you as he started thrusting. Groans ran from his lips as he tightened around you. ''Master....'' You moaned, Clutching at his hair. ''Say my name...'' He commanded as you tightened around him. ''F-Felix..'' You gasped, A warm liquid pooling from your insides and over his member. A strangled sigh left his lips. ''Good girl..'' He pecked your lips, Releasing his hot seed into you. *** *3 Years Later* ''He's your Son!'' You yelled at Felix. ''You need to learn to discipline him!'' Your eyes averted to the little brunette boy with piercing green eyes you knew as your Son. ''But he's so-'' He started but you cut him off with a slam to the bedroom door. The boy smirked, Crawling onto his Father's lap while lanking on his feather tassel. ''Hey....'' Felix started, The boy loosening his hold around his hair ornament and rather embracing his Father into a hug. ''What is it, Little guy?'' He ruffled the child's hair as his bright eyes glistened in excitement, Yanking the tassel from his Father's hair. ''Hey!'' Felix cried. ''That's Daddy's!'' The tassel was the only think that made him think of Peter Pan, His Best Friend. The child giggled, Waving the feathers around in his hand, Racing around the room eagerly. ''Peter!'' He shout. ''Give Daddy the feathers back!'' The boy looked up at his Father and back at the tassel, Reluctantly handing them to his Father, Tears welling up in the bottom of his eyes. Felix stared back at his Son, Intently gazing at him. 'Oh how he should have listened to Pan when he told him the consequences of parenting.' At that point, He noticed how much his child resembled Peter, His green youthful eyes closed as he hugged his Father's leg. ''I'm sorry Daddy...'' He pout, Peering up at him from his lanky limbs known as legs. ''It's okay Peter..'' He pat his Son's back. ''Daddy forgives you...'' The little arms tightened around his leg. ''Okay...'' Felix chuckled. ''Little guy, Daddy's gotta lay down.'' Peter let go of his Father, Instead crawling up onto the couch and into his Father's arms. Felix smiled, Stroking the Boys scalp and humming. 'Oh how proud he was to raise a Son with his true love (Y/N).' (Y/N) opened the bedroom door a crack, Gazing in on her mate and offspring. With a smile to herself, She dropped back onto the ground, Tilting her head on the door as she laughed. Later that night Felix was as eager as he was in bed. ''Stop...'' (Y/N) giggled as Felix pressed kisses across her neck and down her breasts. ''Okay...'' He said sarcastically, Pecking her a few more times. Felix's fingers dragged across her back, Untying the strings to her lingerie dress. ''Do you wanna?'' He smiled, Pressing kisses to her lips. ''Slow down you animal..'' She grinned, Shoving him back against the bed, Hovering over him. ''Oh...So now your the dominate one?'' He asked, Grinning back at her. ''Maybe..'' She blushed a bit as he dragged his hand down her back and over her ass, Turning them around. ''Sorry sweetheart...I'm always the dominate one..Don't make me discipline you..'' He warned, Shaking his head like a insulted parent. ''Try me...'' You taunted, Raising a smirk to his face.