Fluffs & Giggles

You were running through the jungle with Felix on your tail, Well not literally. ''Your never gonna catch me!'' You shouted towards Felix who was panting through his long run. ''Never is a awfully long time (Y/N)!'' He shout back, Accelerating his speed. ''Oh shit,'' You muttered, Looking over your head and noticing he caught up. You continued running as your ribcage ached and your throat became sore. Felix chuckled and brushed is hair back as he held his arms out and wrapped them around your waist, Pulling you back into his chest. ''Noooooooooooo!'' You whined. ''That's not fair, You cheated.'' Smacking one of his cheekbones. ''He flashed you an amused look. ''Damn it, You are so cute when you throw tantrums.'' ''Fuck you.'' Was all you responded with, Burying your face in his chest. ''Cheaters Never Win, Felix.'' He just smiled, Pressing his face against your cheek and humming. ''Your an ass, Sometimes..I mean, All the time.'' You giggled and he replied with a husky & reluctant ''Shut up.'' While you continued giggling, Holding in the obnoxious vibrations, He laced his fingers through yours as you both stared at the moon. ''Read to me.'' He whispered with a innocent voice, Creating a boyish and innocent demeanor on him. It was quite rare to hear from him and was tempting to push more out of him. ''No.'' You smirked and he sat up with wide eyes. ''Yes.'' With a grin you retorted with ''No.'' His spine straightened. ''Yes.'' You shook your head. ''No.'' Now he stood, Hovering over you. ''Yes.''

''No.'' Your smile widened, Looking up at him. A growl escaped his lips and sent a spark down your spine. ''Beg me.'' You tilted your head up at him and he let out a ''Uhhh.'' Similar to a toddler or child. With a continued smirk on your lips, He lowered to his knees and grabbed your cheek. ''Please don't make me angry, Baby. I can loose control.'' In response, You bit your lip and stared at him. A smirk formed on his face. ''Oh, So now your asking for a challenge, Huh?'' A blush forming to your cheeks. ''Maybe.'' He grinned and lunged for you, Tackling you into his arms laughing like a psychopath, Well, Himself the psycho. ''Get off me.'' You muffled into his chest. ''No.'' He mimicked your earlier words. ''Yes.'' You growled. ''No....'' He drawled out casually with his usual monotone. ''Go to hell!'' You mumbled, Pushing him off you. He took this as his chance and pinned you to the ground, Holding your wrists above your head and pressing his body against yours. ''Ask for mercy..'' He commanded. ''No in the fuck way am I saying that!'' You protested and another smirk formed on his lips. ''Your funeral then.'' He nuzzled his face into your neck and bit into the flesh. Your heart raced In your chest and he slid his hand down your wrist and down your arm, Locking around your armpit. With one heavy exhale, You arched your back and pressed your chest against his while your knee pinned at his gut as you pushed him off you. ''You little-'' He stopped himself as you landed on-top of him, Sweat forming on your forehead.

A blush formed on his cheeks as he stared at you as your mouth dropped kisses down his jaw. A exasperated sigh left his lips as you trailed them down his neck. You pulled back to look at him and he flashed a psychopathic smile as he clutched at your ass and flipped you two over. ''Naughty little girl..'' He said huskily, Leaning in to kiss you. ''Dick.'' You spat, Pushing at his chest but he lifted your wrist and pressed a kiss to it, Resting it back against the forest floor and dragging his other hand down your breast. ''Felix...'' You whined but he only smirked, Squeezing it while pressing his lips onto yours. ''My bad little kitten....Read to me.'' He whispered, Lifting himself off of you before laying beside you. Your face completely red you stuttered a response. ''W-What k-kind of story?'' He hummed. ''I don't care.'' You reached into your pocket and pulled out your Phone. ''How about music instead?'' He examined your phone curiously, Snatching it out of your hands and turning it over and around. ''How does it work?'' He asked. ''Here, Let me.'' You retrieved the device, Pressing the small button at the bottom and scrolling through your music collection. ''I don't know what you would really find interesting but-'' He took it out of your hands and you performed an 'Really' face. He scrolled through the titles and tapped on a track labeled 'Dreams.' By Bastille. ''Ooooohhhhh, That's a good one.'' You sat up and rested your head on his shoulder. ''Eh...'' He blew out a disgusted noise and picked 'Centuries' By Fall out Boy. ''Of course....'' You shook your head and looked away from him, Slapping your knees. ''You would pick that one.'' He hummed along to the lyrics and whispered the 'Da.' Melody. A laugh left your lips as you turned away from him. ''(Y/N)?'' He whispered, Clutching your shoulder and turning you around. ''Listen with me.'' With a small smile, You tapped a track called 'Come as you Are' By Nirvana. Felix closed his eyes, Pulling you against his chest. ''My little kitty...'' He mumbled, Pressing a kiss to your cheek.