|| SEVEN ||

Sapnap sat silently on his bed, staring at himself through the long mirror leaning on his wall. He wore a nice black shirt with a jacket, simple denim jeans, and recently cleaned shoes. After George asked him for a date a few days ago, Sapnap wanted to look his best. He grabbed whatever seemed more "fashionable" and fitting for a date and threw it on after a shower. 

He also spent a few minutes looking for shoes and cleaning them off. There were still spots that weren't properly cleaned. However, they weren't noticeable. He knew they were only going to a cafe and walking around town, but he still wanted to look good for George. Even though his friends, including the Brit, told him he was fine just as he was, he still put effort into his appearances and outfits.

Now that he knew George had some interest in him, getting the idea from the date, he wanted to put ten times more effort into it. When the brunette had asked him out, Sapnap felt something in his heart. At the front door, it beat quickly in his chest. His face was bright red like a strawberry. Usually, it'd embarrass him, but he couldn't seem to care as he stared at George that day as the Brit talked.

Sapnap sensed that he had some feelings toward his friend for a while, but he never acted on it. He believed it wouldn't go anywhere as George always had trouble expressing his feelings. So, when George asked him out, Sap couldn't help but say yes as quickly as he did.

The ravenette chuckled, switching his gaze from the mirror to his phone. He had gotten ready early, meaning he had to wait for George to pick him up on their set time. He stared at the black screen of his phone. Suddenly, a message appeared. Sapnap jumped as he reached for the device, checking who it was. "Yes!"

"I'm outside." -- G

"On my way!" -- S

The raven stood up quickly, grabbing the cologne on his desk and spraying some on his shirt. Sapnap ran out of his bedroom, assuring himself his phone and keys were in his pocket before running out the front door. George leaned against his car, hands in his pockets.

Sapnap stopped in his tracks as his eyes froze on George. The Brit wore a black buttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his shoulders, followed by pants and matching shoes. His hair was fluffy--a victim of his attempt to style it. Sapnap turned a bright red as he continued to walk, feeling George's eyes on him.

"You look... amazing," George whispered.

Sap's face flushed, "You look amazing, too."

"Are you ready to go?" George asked, clearing his throat before opening the car door for the raven. Sapnap nodded, thanking the Brit for the gesture and getting in the car. He took a deep breath as George got in. He felt his heart quicken. The brunette started the car and began to drive.

Sapnap felt nervous. Usually, he was calm and confident with George. He was a wreck and had little confidence left in his system. However, it seemed that the brunette was the opposite. He was glowing and was on top of the world! "What kind of food does the cafe have?" Sapnap asked, feeling the need to start a conversation before the nervousness killed him.

George smiled, "You'll see when we get there. It's a surprise."

Sapnap groaned, "come on!"

The brunette shook his head, listening to Sap whine as they continued to drive to the cafe.

To Be Continued...