Ch.5:The Day out

(There will be a Ramoñ POV and a Phil POV also the two you know there is a Fit and a Pac POV also)

🕊/Phils POV:
I woke up and it took me two minutes to get out of of Kristens and Missias grip. I went to make breakfast for Me, Missia, Kristen, my two eggs, Ramoñ and Fit. You may think thats not a lot of people but that is 6 people including me which makes its 7 but its fine. After we finished eating breakfast we decided to have a day out and would do stuff together with Pac and Mike if they wanted too. We headed to Fits house first to rebuild it. That took about a hour. Then we saw Pac and Mike. Pac was getting teased and was turning red out of embarrassment.

👦🏽🇲🇽/Ramoñs POV:
I saw my Father who people call Fit talking to that Pac guy. I know that both of them like each other..I can see it! Fit is always quote on quote "joking" with the flirts he had been saying to Pac. I think I'm gonna tell that Brazil kid that one of there fathers like my father so we can go set them up!

💪/Fits POV:
I think my son knows...hopefully he dosent tell Pac that would be embarrassing..Plus I know Pac dosent like me why am I feeling this for him..?

🅿️/Pacs POV:
I feel embarrassed everytime I'm next too Fit because..I you know Love him as a lover...But I don't think he would like me back..he dosent show any emotions at all like it was wiped away from him! Im just feeling down..why am I feeling this for him..?