Ch.2: A Ache in my Heart..☆

Pacs POV:
I woke up in a bed I just guessed Fit put me in his guest bedroom..I looked at my leg and saw Fit putting the metal leg onto where my old leg used to be. He notice I was awake and said "Oh...Good morning Pac.." in a calm and soothing voice then he smiled...It made my heart melt but I quickly snapped back into reality and said "Good morning..Fit" then Fit finished putting my new leg on and taught me how to walk with it..I loved when he helped me walk and put his arm around my shoulder to stable me...I think I fell in love with a man I just met...is that good?..What am I thinking...thats just outrageous...

Fits POV:
After I finished teaching Pac how to walk again we head to where Mike lived to go tell him the news I saw Pac needed some stability so I asked "Do you need help walking still?" He nodded at me and he grabbed my hand and we continued to walk I notice a small blush on his face but chose to ignore it for now..not like I thought it was cute or anything....I need to figure a way to hide my emotions better..

Mikes POV:
I heard a knock on my door and head to open it..I Saw Pac and Fit...and Pac was walking again I let them both in quickly we three chatted for a bit untill Pac told me he wanted to talk to me in private...so we headed to the back of the house and Fit was in the living room still..then Pac told me...

(LOL CLIFFHANGER SORRY IF YOU GET MAD)

295 words