Chapter 3

Disclaimer: One-Punch-Man characters belongs to ONE.

___

.

.

.

.

Chapter 3:
The House of Evolution.

Flashback.

"A long time ago, there was a young genius scientist. Using his astounding intelligence, he had made various contributions to the world." Said a voice telling a backstory about a scientist named Genus. "But he had lost faith in this world." It said while it showed Genus looked like he was constipated, or going insane. "People constantly showered him with words of praise for his genius intellect, but there was not a single person who would approve of the ideas he expressed everyday." It said while it was now showing a picture of a tree with names for animals on it's branches.

"SHIT!... THOSE STUPID APES! ACTING LIKE I'M WEIRD! 'DANGEROUS IDEAS'?! DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP! DO THEY HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT HUMANS CAME THIS FAR BY AVOIDING ALL THAT SEEMS DANGEROUS?!" Genus snapped and yelled, enraged by the people who disagree with him for his ideas. "IMBECILES LIKE THEM WHO THINK THEY DO NOT NEED EVOLVE ANY FURTHER!... DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO PASS ON THEIR GENES! I CAME UP WITH THAT PLAN FOR MY SAKE ANYWAY!... I WILL CARRY IT OUT, EVEN BY MYSELF IF I HAVE TO!" He said with a determined look.

"At a very early age, he started doubting the unlimited potential humans were said to have. The people around him... Gradually looked like primitive animals to him. He found it painful to live among such creatures. He came up with the plan to make humans evolve further and change the world into one he could imagine hjmself living... When he was only 15. After he turned 70, his plan finally started to bear fruit. First, he got his youth back. After that, he started creating clones of himself in large numbers. Then together with his clones, he conducted countless experiments with animals and before long... His attention switched to humans. He named their laboratory 'House of Evolution' and created a great number of new species through--" The voice was explaining more until it got interrupted by another voice.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Said a familiar voice.

End Flashback.

"Look, I don't care what your creator's backstory, all I want is the location. And also, who even asked you to tell that backstory?" Saitama asked while it appears that the Armored Gorilla was the one who's telling the backstory of Genus.

"That would be me, Teacher." Said Genos.

"Seriously? We don't need that, all we want is the location and we can destroy them." Saitama replied.

"Oh, I understand." Genos nodded as he turned his attention towards the Armored Gorilla again and lifted his arm at him again. "Tell us the location of this 'House of Evolution'." He demanded.

"R-Right, I-I'm sorry... The location is at the mountains with huge bushes of forests." The Armored Gorilla said.

"Dude, there's a lot of mountains filled with forests around the world." Said Saitama with a deadpan look.

"Oh, sorry... The entrance of the forest to the 'House of Evolution' has a warning yellow sign of 'Beware of Bears', that's all I can remember." The Armored Gorilla replied.