"come girl" I said opening the door for Angie.

She ran out and to the car.

I opened the back door for her and she jumped in. I then got in and drove off.

We got to town and I put her on her leash before walking off.

As we passed by a pub, there up on the TV's was Amani.

Red Bull's rookie driver Amani Kraus has ended the first half of the season on top of the leaderboard and quite frankly clear of her 2 time world champion teammate Max Verstappen.

I smiled as Angie barked up at the TV.

She's a star.

my star

I picked up the few things I needed from the shop then took Angie to the dog park so that she could run around for a bit.

I opened my wallet to make sure I put my card back inside, when suddenly a piece of paper fell out .

I frowned.

I picked it up and opened it to find that it was a note from mani when we first started dating.

I may be young and stupid but I love you with everything I have Mick.

I smiled folding it back up.

Amani from the beginning has always supported me and everything I wanted to do. She never once questioned me and stayed by my side even when things got hard.

it's time you reward her for it

Mama's words rang through my head on the drive back home.

I unleashed Angie and watched her run into the house as I brought the bags in.

I put everything down in the kitchen for Gina then went to find my girlfriend.

I looked around the living room but couldn't find her anywhere.

I then walked down to the nook, where I found her laying down on the couch on mama as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"mama I can't live without him" she mumbled.

"neither can he without you"

My eyes teared up.

"I've made mistakes...I'm not perfect, but I can't lose him mama. I just can't" she said her voice breaking.

I can't take this

I walked in and lifted her up off the couch and carried her upstairs. I dropped her onto the bed and got on top.

"why are you talking about losing me?"

She turnt away so I held her jaw and brought her face back in front of mines.

"because..."

"because?"

"I don't know! you know I'm emotional for no reason!"

I chuckled dropping down beside her. She rolled onto my chest and threw her legs over me.

"you're never going to lose me. we've been through too much to throw it all away" I said running my fingers through her hair.

"you promise?"

"I promise"

She smiled looking down at her ring. She then began twirling it around then it hit me.

I smirked lifting up her hand and kissing it.

Soon my love...

soon