❀ 11

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

Christmas arrived and disappeared in the blink of an eye and almost instantly it's the 31st of December and everyone's preparing to ring in the new year.

I've officially made my what I hope to be my final move to Monaco and to spice things up, Horner got me the apartment right above my teammate.

And let's just say we've had some interesting moments so far.

flashback

"are you sure it's supposed to be missing this many screws?" I asked looking down at the ground.

"I'm positive, they're just extra" he said standing up.

Max insisted on helping me set up my sim and he just finished building my chair.

"well take a seat" he smiled.

I chuckled nervously.

"h-how about you sit first? I mean after all you did build it"

He rolled his eyes.

"there's nothing wrong with the chai-ah!"

As soon as his butt hit the seat then chair went crashing down. I jumped back watching him now on the floor.

I held in my laugh covering my face.

"I hate you"

end of flashback

I chuckled looking over at the chair, that I rebuilt as he iced his butt with a pack of frozen pees.

After spending a lovely Christmas with Mick, sadly I'd be spending New Year's alone here.

I paused my show and walked into the kitchen.

I opened the freezer and grabbed a tub of ice cream. I jabbed a spoon in the middle and began eating it.

what?

I have like a good month left until I need to start getting back into race mode so leave me alone.

As I was walking back to the living room the doorbell rung.

I waddled over draped in my blanket.

I opened the door to find my lovely teammate.