Escaped Prisonee(Broker x Zuka FLUFF)

Broker pulled Zuka in his van and nuzzled into his chest as Zuka blushes. That's all

JOKE SCROLL DOWN HUN!

Zuka was just chilling leaning on his van after transporting phighters to the Phight yeah yeah blah blah. Broker who escaped dumb idiot zone, again sneakily walks over to Zuka checking if Banhammer was around.

Broker:Hi my Zukyy!!

Broker said with an estatic voice.

Zuka:Hey Broker.. Escaped again?

Broker:Yeah its really easy for me!

Zuka:How do you even escape..

Broker:Secret luv!!

Broker giggles as he hugged Zuka his hands going to Zukas waist as Zuka hugged Broker with his only arm, giving him a peck on his forehead.

Broker:Alsoo... Can I stay for a night? Pleeaaaseeeee????~

Broker asked with a sparkle in his eyes

Zuka:Fine but don't do anything to Rocket kay?..

Broker nods as his demon tail wags, Zuka chuckles at this response. As Zuka realizes it's time to pick the phighters up.

Zuka:Welp it's time for me to go pick the phighters up you can stay in my apartment for awhile, while waiting.

Broker:Okie!! Bye Zukes!!

Zuka then sits on the driver's seat of his van about too close the door as Broker stops him and tackles onto him giving Zuka kisses everywhere on his face.

Zuka:B-Broker!-

Broker then gets up and steps outta the van as he walks to Zukas apartment as if nothing happened!

[Time skip to where Broker arrived at Zukas apartment]

Broker plops down on the couch waiting and thinking about his Zuky after awhile he felt sleepy. Broker then laid down on the couch yawning a bit as he close his eyes falling asleep.

The door opens as Rocket steps inside seeing Broker sleeping on the couch as he just walks into his room Zuka entering the apartment just as Rocket went to his room. Zuka then locked the door and walked to the couch, he leaned down to kiss Broker on the forehead and gently carried him(bridal style ofc) and carried the sleeping demon into his room. As he set Broker down onto his bed he now felt sleepy, he yawned then moves broker a bit so he could lay down next to him. He felt Brokers demon tail wrap around his waist and pulled him close as Broker was drooling in his sleep, Zuka laughs softly not wanting to wake Broker up as his eyelids slowly closed and he fell asleep also.

As the night went on the two phuckers cuddle next to each other very closely.

I have no more ideas for this chapter I may remake it soon and I'll try to have ideas for the person who requested hypertana :3 Okies baiz!1