Chapter.1

Author p.o.v. 

The car ride was silent as Y/N was looking out the window as he were listening to their F/S.  His dad was driving and talking to Y/N and his sibling's uncle, while his siblings were talking to each other or playing on their phones. As Y/N was looking out the window ending up falling asleep, leaning against the window. 

~~Time skip~~ 

As they were pulling into the driveway to their new house Y/N's brother woke him up by hitting him. "Wake up fatass" Y/N look at B/n, annoyed that his brother had woken him up. once everyone had gotten out of the car, their dad unlocked the house and they all went in, Y/N's Brother and sister ran inside the house and was running from room to room, they claimed the rooms on the second floor, Y/N knew that his dad was going to want the room with the master bedroom so he took the only room that was left, it was a decent size with a big is =h window, big enough for someone to fit through. 'I can sneak out through this at some point' Y/N thought to himself. he laid on the hard wooden floor as his dad walked in. "I'm ordering a pizza then I'm going to your u/n's house." Y/N gave his dad a thumbs up and his dad left his room as Y/N just laid on the floor. 

~~Time skip~~

After the pizza had arrived Y/N left his room, and his father had left and him and his siblings went into the kitchen and open the pizza box. "Hawaiian pizza again?" Y/N complained (sorry if u like Hawaiian pizza, I choose a completely random type of pizza*"Oh shush it, you only hate it because mom hates it." S/N had said. "I just won't eat then." Y/N said walking to his room and shutting the door behind him.

Y/N's p.o.v
I grabbed My backpack and rummaged through it, I eventually got my vape (I apologize again, if you don't vape, u vape in dis story for now) i stole from my friend before I moved to T/N, I then walked to the window and opened it, I took a deep inhale, letting the nicotine of the vape enter my lungs then I exhale, as the berry flavored smoke exited my mouth, I made eye contact with some emo looking dude walking down the sidewalk, he stopped in his tracks and was looking me in the eyes, I felt as if he was staring into my soul, I looked away and closed my window and out my vape away. I laid on the floor using my backpack as a pillow, I sorta regret not eating any pizza but at the same time I'm glad,  the last fifteen times dad has ordered pizza he had ordered pineapple, he is the reason I dislike pineapple pizza, I'm glad we moved back to T/n  and the reason why is because my mom lives in T/n, now she doesn't have to waste a whole bunch of gas to get me on the weekend and onlu for the weekend, now, it can be every other week i go back. I smile to myself at the thought of it. I close my eyes trying to drift off to sleep, and eventually I fell asleep.

A/n:
Hope y'all like chapter one of this story but peace out my lil fruity pebbles
Word count 596