𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Nine was dressed in her usual knee-length black dress, but this time, she wore a gold chain belt around her wait, adding a bit of colour to her black outfit. She raised an eyebrow at you as you eagerly started filling out the registration form and started digging out your wallet to settle the downpayments.

“Looks like someone’s finally warming up,” she murmured, collecting your form. “Well, good luck.”

Without looking back at you, she walked off to attend to another guest. Honestly, you couldn’t wait for the awards to start.

𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀:

𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀:

♡ Be 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 and 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁. I am the only judge for these awards and I have my own life outside of Wattpad as well so don’t harass me if I don’t answer straight away. However, if I 𝗱𝗼𝗻’𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝟰𝟴 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀, please 𝘁𝗮𝗴 me again.

♡ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺𝘀 must be filled out 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 and 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗹𝘆 in 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

♡ You will be given a total of 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 and 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 if any of the 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻, even after the form is accepted. 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗲 to 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 will result in you being 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 and your being 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 from the awards.

♡ If you have any 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁𝘀, don’t be afraid to 𝗮𝘀𝗸.

♡ If you 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 or wish to 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀, please 𝗱𝗺 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆. If I can't find your username you joined the awards with during the judging period, you will be disqualified straight away.

♡ Please 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 to your profile 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯.𝟬𝟭.𝟮𝟰

♡ 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 is the 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲

────────────────────

𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀:

♡ 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 this account (-moonlight_amethyst-) permanently. If you are already following, 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 and 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄.

♡ 𝗔𝗱𝗱 this book to your 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 for updates and 𝗮 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 for publicity.

♡ Give this book a 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 on your message board and 𝘁𝗮𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀 (-moonlight_amethyst- and Dark_Ghostie). Don’t forget to 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 the ‘𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀’ 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗻 to 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱.

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴.

Any questions? Ask here ➛