CHAPTER 4 ⤑LUCKY SHOT

Começar do início

"You know how to shoot" Dean questions, closing the car trunk with a thud.

Eva nods truthfully. Back when her parents were alive, they were always worried. In fact, it reminded the woman of Dean and Sam, always looking over their shoulder, expecting a monster to creep up. Her father made her train with many weapons, including daggers, guns, and a bow and arrow. Who knew it would be the thing that saved her life down the road.

He hesitantly hands her the gun.

"Shouldn't we wait for Sam" Eva questions, following in step with the hunter as he walks ahead. He looks at her, raising a brow "You wanna wait that long".

Her quietness was answered enough, and Dean left it at that. Eva keeps the gun close as she speeds up her steps to catch up with the man.

The horrid smell returned as they stepped closer to the alleyway.

Dean lifts the small metal sewer lid.

He turns to her, "Ladies first".

"And they say chivalry is dead" she mutters sarcastically. Dean smiles, offering his hand. She takes it to her skin cold against his as she descends into the darkness. Dean follows behind closely as Eva's feet finally hit the ground with a soft tap.

She scrunches her nose at the smell. Dean eventually takes the lead Evangeline following close behind.

"Stay close" Dean mutters. The woman nodded, not particularly wanting to stray from the man when she could barely see more than 5 feet in front of her.

Her heart beat in her chest, thudding as they walked through the dark atmosphere. It felt more like a maze than anything. A loud scream echoed through the halls, causing Eva to jump. They share a small look before Dean's running toward the sound. Eva follows close on his heels.

Dean kneeled toward the tied up woman, taking off the cloth that blocked her sight. She was in tears with wild blonde hair, and mascara smudged her pretty eyes. She was tied to the sewer pipes alongside a cloth stuffed in her mouth.

Dean acts fast, taking off her mouth cloth while Evangeline grabs the dagger from her waistband, cutting her hands free.

"What happened" the hunter questions.

"I- I was walking home, and it just all went white he took me here just in time for me to see him turn into me. How is that possible" she says, her voice shaking with fear as tears prick her eyes, threatening to spill.

"It's alright, but we gotta find Sam he went to see you".

🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀⊹₊。ꕤ°₊

"Stay here" Dean mumbles to Eva, who simply shrugs, waiting behind with Rebecca.

"And I mean it" He raises his brow, staring directly at Eva.

She pulls an offended face "your in charge, got it".

Dean steps into the room only for a loud thump to sound.

Evas hand goes to the doorknob.

"Shouldn't we stay?" Rebecca mumbles worriedly.

"I'm not listening to Dean" she mumbles "I'll be right back" she cautiously stepped into the room. Eva ducks as a knife slashes her way. She uses her leg to kick him in the stomach before raising her gun. Two loud shots rang through the room, hitting the shifter straight into his heart. Rebecca runs in the room immediately, her eyes searching the place only stepping again when she sees Sam laying on the ground glass shards surrounding him.