" Nix "

" Nix. I apologize "

The herd of angels gasped as the words fell out my mouth

" I apologize for your confusion. I am not of pure origin. I am Elvira, queen of the underworld in replacement of zalgo, former king. I will be your queen. There is no alternative. Accept me, or you may leave "

Silence fell among the group

" So...we can leave? Freely? "

" Of course. Why would I not give my people a choice? "

" Thank God! We're free Nix! " The boy grabbed her shoulders shaking her. He ran towards the door before a red spike pierced his back

" NOAH! " she ran to his side, blood pooling from his mouth

" I gave him what he wanted "

" YOU PSYCHO BITCH! "

" How dare you- "

" I can handle this " I said glancing back at Metatron

" I gave him exactly what- "

" Noah *hiccup* oh god...why! Noah open your eyes please! "

Flash

" NO! NO PLEASE! NO SLENDER! "

End

My head felt dizzy. The room spung like crazy

" Are you okay? " Metatron asked

" I... who's memory is that? "

" What is it? "

" End this. Everyone goes back to their homes I need a minute "

" Of course " He dismissed the crowd

I rushed back to my room. Everything around me felt... surreal. Like I had seen it all before

These hallways...were they always a dark red? Or maybe blue?

Have I walked them before?

Entering the room I tried to relax to clear my head. Even the doors looked familiar-?

Flash

" This is y/n. She'll be staying with you here until further notice "

End

" Who's...."

" Elvira- "

" WHO'S MEMORIES ARE THESE?! "

" Y/n. She was the owner of the body you currently inhabit "

" Her dumbass memories are flooding my brain! Who is slender?! Why am I receiving these?! "

" Calm down my queen. These memories will fade. There's no need to question further, all you need is more souls "

" Souls? "

" Of the angels. I was going to use Uriel as a nice substitute until we could get the others- "

" I'm not taking the souls of those angels "

" Ha, vira...this isn't a choice. If you want to continue to rule and even exist then you have to consume the souls- "

" Leave me "

" What- "

" LEAVE ME YOU WORTHLESS SHIT! " the walls cracked around me

" As you wish "

The door closed. I sat in front of the mirror. This hair, the smoothness of this skin, the pain in the rememberance. None of these things belong to me. They're her's.

" Get it together " I looked up at the mirror and froze

A different me looked back

" What...? "

" Hey- "

" AHHHH! "

" I'm sorry! Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you "

" Who are you "

" I'm the owner of that body, and I kinda need It back "

" You're y/n "

" Yeah. Seems like Metatron got you on a pretty tight leash "

" What are you- How are you talking to me? "

" What you're talking to is me. In it's purest form. My soul. The soul that was almost removed if not for it being the reincarnation of a angel. I pity you, really "

" Why? I'm the one with all the power " I laughed

" That's what you think. I know you feel something off about yourself. You're not complete. He talks about giving you more souls but has he offered any in the past 2 days? "

" You know not of what you speak! I am- "

" A pawn! Another piece in his game. He kicked me out so you could run the show just for him to feed off of you right as you reach your full potential. Metatron is smarter, he does not want anyone else in control. I saw it when he looked at me. Nothing but darkness in his eyes even when they shine blue. You need to be careful, Elvira "

The close yet distance reflection disappeared,the door opened

" My queen, the bodies have been taken care of "

" W...what about the souls? " I asked turning in his full field of view

" What about them? " He said with a smirk " They are peasant souls, you want stronger ones like Gabriel and the rest "

My mind felt hazy, his words continuing to spill out

I need to get out of here