Chapter 2

*** Leigh-Anne's P.O.V ***

"Ow get off me! You're hurting me. Tyler stop!" I screamed out in pain. Tyler was putting pressure on my leg, it felt like it was going to snap. "Tyler! Please!" I struggled but he wouldn't move. "Shut up you worthless piece of trash." He spat. He stood up and looked at me with his dark eyes, then he raised his hand. "No... please. Tyler no... NO!" I put up my hands in defence but he still made a connection, his hand met my cheek and I rolled off the couch. "Don't tell anyone about this. Anyone." He put on his jacket and walked towards the door. "Oh and Leigh, we have another date tomorrow." He looked at me and smirked. Oh how I hate him! "Bye babe, I had fun today." He winked and left.

I know what you're thinking. Why am I still with him? Why haven't I told the girls? Why is he treating me like this? Well firstly, I can't exactly leave him because... I'm scared of him. Who knows what he could do to me. Secondly, he threatened me. He said if I ever told anyone he'd kill me. And to be honest I have no idea why he treats me the way he does. All I know is, when I first met him, he wasn't like this at all.

FLASHBACK

I pulled my hood over my face and put on my ray bans. This was a routine now, every time I went shopping I'd have to disguise myself so no one knew it was me. I walked up and down the shop, buying the important stuff milk, bread, butter etc. I went to turn the corner, holding a pint of milk, when someone bumped into me. I dropped the milk, causing it to split and leak everywhere.

"Oh I'm so sorry." A male voice from beside me spoke. I looked up and saw a man, early 20's, dressed in skinny black jeans, a white hoodie and a new era SnapBack standing looking at the mess on the floor. He then looked up and caught my eyes. We stood looking at each other for at least 20 seconds before a shop assistant coughed rudely down my ear.

"Oh I'm sorry for the mess, I'll pay for a new one." I spoke looking away from the handsome man standing next to me. "No, let me." He pulled out his wallet and handed the woman a five pound note. "You can get your change at the till when you leave." The assistant said and walked off.

"Thanks for that, I'm Leigh-Anne. Leigh-Anne Pinnock." I smiled at him. "You're welcome. I'm Tyler. Tyler Williams." He smiled back at me. "Erm I best be off or my friend will be wondering where I am, can I get your number?" I asked nervously. "Sure thing babe, here you go." He told me his number and then left the shop, collecting his change as he went.

Wow he was amazing.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was still lying on the floor thinking about what just happened. Tyler was still a gentlemen on our first date, but as soon as we went official he completely changed. I wish the day I met him had never happened. I just want my old life back.

*** Jesy's P.O.V ***

Perrie smiled at me. "Aw Jess! Do you love Leigh? Like LOOOOOOOVE her?" I could see this was making her exited. "Look Pez, I really don't know. And even if I did, I could never tell her. It would ruin everything. So please Perrie keep that," I pointed at her mouth "shut." She nodded and pulled me into a hug. I'm glad she understands. I looked up at the clock and noticed the time. Wow I've been here for 3 hours. "I'm gonna make a move now Pez, I'll see you later." I pulled her into another hug and shouted a goodbye to Jade.

I'll go home and watch TV for a bit and then go to bed, today has been stressful.

"Leigh I'm home!" I shut the door and looked around for Leigh-Anne. "Leigh? Where are you?" Maybe she went out with Tyler. I walked over to the couch and tried to sit down. "Woaaaaaaah!" I fell onto my face. I got up onto my feet and looked down. "Leigh?!" Why was she on the floor? And why was her face swollen?

"Oh heyyyy Jesy..." She tried to smile but flinched from the pain. "Leigh what happened? Are you ok?" I asked trying to help her up. She stood up but fell back over, luckily I caught her. I saw a tear fall down her face. I sat her on the couch and took a look at her leg. OHMYGOD. "I don't  think you're leg is supposed to look like that Leigh." It was even worse than her face! She flinched as I took a proper look at it. But then I thought about it, she couldn't of done this by herself. "Leigh," she opened her eyes and looked at me "how did this happen?"

"I..I.. Erm fell over the coffee table." I can tell when she's lying. "Leigh!" I raised her chin so she was looking directly into my eyes. "I fell over the coffee table Jesy." I wasn't going to force her to speak. "We'll speak about this tomorrow, but first I'll call an ambulance to get you checked over." She nodded and I went to call a paramedic.

********************

I changed Jordans name to Tyler because I didn't want Jordan (Leigh's real partner) to be seen as abusive. So comment your thoughts and opinions and give me feedback <3