Mr. E: We have to find out which member of the gang is keeping the pieces. And since your son is a key member of the new Mystery Incorporated...

Brad: You want us to find the pieces!

Mr. E: Uh, yes.

Brad: We'd sure be glad to help, wouldn't we, Judy?

Judy: Sure would, Brad. Getting the pieces away from Freddy makes it safer for him, too, so win-win!

Brad: We do have one potential problem. Cassidy.

Mr. E: Cassidy won't be an impediment anymore.

The gang goes to the site where Scarebear has been attacking and they are wearing hazmat suits. Shaggy and Scooby see an owl, but it quickly shows its long tongue and chases the two.

Daphne: Isn't the moon beautiful tonight? It seems so big.

Y/N: Yeah. Should we tell them now?

Daphne nods.

Daphne: Gang.

They all turn to Y/N and Daphne.

Daphne: We have something to tell you. Me and Y/N are-

Suddenly Y/N and Daphne fall. The gang runs over as the two come out of the water.

Fred: Velma, analysis!

Velma: Jinkies. It's lithium.

Shaggy: Is that what Destroido is, like, mining?

Velma: Probably. Lithium is very toxic, which explains the destruction. I'll take more samples. Then we can-

Trees begin to get knocked down as something approaches. It was Scarebear as it roared and ran at the gang. The gang runs as they use the water as a slide, and they all fall down a waterfall as they escape Scarebear.

Daphne: Where are we?

Fred: It looks like an avocado orchard.

Scooby and Shaggy: Guacamole.

Velma: Lithium. Toxic. See what it's doing to the Avocados?

Y/N: Gang, I found tracks.

Scooby: Huh?

The tracks were huge as they saw the shadow of Scarebear. It approached and it was George Avocados.

Fred: George Avocados?

George: That's Avocados, you delinquent. What are you doing on my land?

Shaggy: Like, dude, this is your land?

George: My family has farmed avocados on this land for generations. Because you horrid children unmasked my dear father as a diamond thief, my reputation has been besmirched, forcing me to work my fingers to the bone so I can keep myself in the wealthy manner to which I have become accustomed.

Daphne: You know, if you're looking to make some money, I bet you could sell that coat for-

George stares at her and she stops talking.

An avocado fall to the ground and it mutates, and it has eight legs, and it crawls away.

Velma: Uh, is that normal avocado behavior?

George: Destroido! They're ruining my crops, and there's nothing I can do about it!

Fred: Why not?

George: Because, dim young man, Destroido won't even allow me onto their property without a Destroido passport, which only they can issue. Now, get off my land.