But if he leaves without Hungary forgiving him and withdraw his words- he will have to face his slow, torturing and inevitable death.

What if he brings him to the forest really? What if he shows him how beautiful is there?

Hungary seemed like he does not like his home and the man on the picture on the walls anyway...

He has to try...

Either this attempt- or he will surely die in sorrowful solitude...

He speded up and flew in the sky and snow- following the path where Hungary had gone.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Moscow!" said casually the Russian Empire and the capital put the rifle to Austria's head.
The Monarchy looked at them horrified back and forth. He had been long chained to a chair, not being able to even move his fingers.

"Now will you sign it?" grinned the Empire at the pale Monarchy, patiently drum with his fingers on the marble table.

AH gritted his teeth, his eyes holding pure rage and hatred towards the Russian.

Since the Empire recieved no answer, he walked to the Monarchy, and sat next to him, pulling there a chair.

"You know that I will kill him without any guilt, don't you?" He tilted his head.

"Leave him out of this, he is still just a child- he has nothing to do with anything, you monster, don't you have the slightest mercy?" muttered the Monarchy sending daggers at the Russian.

The Empire started to giggle wholeheartedly, then snickered and put his hand on his stomach as he weheezed. Then without any sign- he swiftly he got up and roughly gripped the Monarchy's collar, his mouth morfing to a snarl.

"What mercy you talking about, you evil bitch?!" he growled to him, his fist trembling as he hold AH's dress. "Did you have mercy when you stole quarter my estates?" he breathed heavily in fury, emphasising every word. " Did you have when you discredited me before the whole world not just once, did you have mercy- when you constantly made fun of two of my best counties - my closest friends and assistants - in the media to such degree that even the press censored it? " his mouth stiffened up to a crazed grin. "Do you know what happened to them, Monarchy? But ohhh- why wouldn't you know it!" he laughed maniacally. "They both commited a suicide... And almost my previous capital too..." he growled in loathing and rage.

 But AH face was shocked and confused, because he had little memory about what Habsburg did, and even that little was useless... However, his dumbfounded face and no reaction only just angered the Russian, who in abrupt fury- slapped AH across the face.

The Russian face darkened his eyes sparkling in wrath.

"Don't talk about mercy to me! You maybe can lie to the media in this knew form of yours, Habsburg, that you remember nothing bad you have committed, but not to me..." he spit. "And do you think I care about your kids..." he growled, his forehead now covered in shining sweat. "Don't you think I'm stupid. That wintery day- 10 years ago- I left alone my child outside, because I got an important call. I never had the opportunity to reach that phone, but after some investigation, do you know who had called me?" he whispered lowly with desparate laughs.

"Russian-" Prussia stepped closer, but the Empire just yanked closer AH to his face.

"You called me that day, you fucking bitch!!" he exlaimed and forcefully threw the Monarchy back in the chair, making him whimper and groan from the impact.

"You knew that he were going to die, didn't you?!" he shouted at him, fist forming from his hands. "You knew very well that the lake was not frozen completely, didn't you?! I am sure you waited for the opportunity, you whore!"