Awake

Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: Rebirth.

Allows him to be reborn in a body that is different from his own. Can be used once and only once. This quirk expires giving him a brand new quirk. 

Izuku Midoriya (reborn)

Quirk: Cosmic Energy

He commands Cosmic energy. He can transform to a state that makes him faster, stronger, and much more durable. Also not many people can actually recognize him in this form. 

looking like this or something close to it. (Trying to find a good photo. Just can't yet)

 Just can't yet)

Izuku POV

I lunged up in many deep breaths. Touching my face and my surroundings wondering how I even survived. I look in the water a notice I'm not the same. My face has less freckles, my hair is more blue than green (more turquoise that has a bit more blue) , and most of all I feel a power lurking in me one I didn't feel before. 

Then all of a sudden he transformed and then there stands this cosmic being looking at himself. 

The first thing I did as I stared at myself was leap into the air and when I opened my eyes I was floating in the night sky staring at the stars above me. But then I noticed I was in space not just high in the sky...space wow..fuuuuu-

Ochaco POV

It has been about a week and a half since I talked to Izuku and I haven't seen him since that day. He told me to forget about him and i dont know why he said that. 

The morning of the UA entrance exam

I walk downstairs to see my parents watching the news and on the screen I see a photo of Izuku that say missing.

I say, " Izuku is missing?"

Mom says, " You knew him?"

I say, "Not really. I talked to him once when I passed him on the street. He told me to forget about him."

I went on through day worried that maybe something happened to him and then I fell on my face. Great  I thought to myself as I got up. 

Izuku POV

Figuring out all my powers took up most of the night and it went on until the next day. This quirk is something else for sure. 

I have already given up on being a hero mostly because they haven't done anything for me. When I was need they don't do anything. Heroes only fight the big fights to gain popularity. As for me. I say good riddance I denounce the very idea of heroes and I laugh in its face. 

This day the villain known as Deku is born

The first thing for me to do is to find a new place to live because as of now I no longer exist. 

Hello. uh this is like a villain story but Izuku has morals obviously. He can't stand people who takes hostages he sees it as cowardly. Izuku is obviously powerful but idk how powerful he will become just know he can fly really fast, breathe in space (that will probably never be utilized), really strong, shoot cosmic energy, and is really fucking durable. 

ok bye people. see ya next time. I will try to make these longer. I just need to fill in some spots that lead up to a certain plot point