Pancakes

So this is my first imagine, so sorry if it's not that good!! Enjoy!!

It had been a soft morning between you and Mychal, with you waking up with golden eyes staring at you. Mychal blushed a bit after being caught, but after talking he went to the kitchen to make breakfast. You headed into the bathroom to freshen up. After you were done you exited the bathroom only to be met with the sweet smell of pancakes. Nearly as sweet as Mychal.

You peeked around the entrance of the kitchen to be met with the sight of a concentrated Mychal. As you took in the sight of him, you had the best idea ever. To scare him. You slowly made your way to him, stopping whenever his ear twitched or he moved to grab something. Eventually his back was facing you and you were so close you could smell him. Mychal smelt like the forest with a hint of mint. His ear twitched and you decided this was the moment.

"Boo!" You shouted, your hands making contact with back of Mychal's fluffy cardigan. He jumped and turned around. Mychal's ears and tail were raised, his pupils had become slits. But as soon as he saw you he calmed down. "Firefly, you nearly scared me to death.." Mychal said with a shy smile, also a tint of blue on his cheeks and ears. You let out a chuckle at his reaction.

After a few seconds of eye contact you go on your tippy toes to look over Mychal's shoulder, to see what he made for breakfast. You see what you think might be the world's most delicious looking pancakes, and you're basically drooling at the sight of them until Mychal moves to block your view. You groan as you look up at him and now its Mychal's turn to chuckle. "Why don't you sit down so we can eat together?" He excitedly said as he turns around to get cutlery.

As both of yous eat in a comfortable silence, small talk there and here, Mychal suddenly speaks up. "You have a bit of honey on your nose, firefly.". His full attention is on you as you're about to ask for a tissue but Mychal interrupts you, "I'll help you get it off.". He has a mischievous smile as he leans over the table. He gets so close you can smell the pancake of his breath.

Suddenly he licks your nose and leans back into his chair with a smug smile. While you're stunned into place and you can feel your face getting warm. "That was payback firefly." Mychal says, continuing to eat his food.