Even though I want to go home after work, my mind is still worried. So I turned the bike towards the sea. After going to the beach and stepping on the waves, I felt a little free. The sea is a very beautiful and amazing place. Sometimes the sea listens to someone's sorrows and at other times it helps someone's happiness. Various people walk here and there on the beach. I am just one of them. So all I had left to share my sorrow was the sea. So when I went to a place where no one could see me, I released my mind to the sea of ​​this strange sadness that I did not even understand. Now I feel a little better.

When you feel sad, if you don't have someone you can trust to tell it to, the best thing to do is to free your mind by saying that your sadness is right for a tree or a stone. Because sometimes lifeless trees and stones can listen to our sorrows and comfort us more than people who have money. There are times in our life when we feel that inanimate objects are better than unbelievable evil people. So that's what I did this time.

As the sun was sinking into the sea, the moon was slowly fading in the night sky. I got up from where I was sitting, because now dark is coming down, so I need to go home soon. I went to my little princess which parked by the sand and looked at the watch on my wrist. The time is 6.43 p.m. I have been staying by the sea for a long time. I want to go home soon. I'm a bit tired today, I have to go to uni tomorrow. I wanted to go home quickly, so instead of taking the usual route, I turned the bike to a shortcut.

The environment is getting darker and darker. I also increased the speed of the bike a little more. But because of the shadow in front of me, I slowed down a bit to see what it was. Looking closer, it was barely clear that it was a car. A man gets out of the car and opens the bonnet and looks like he is doing something in the distance.

Now this is a bit too much. It seems that there is no human habitation in this place where there are many trees. Now, I feel like a fear in my heart. I have heard that when I am walking alone on such deserted roads, ghosts stand by the side of the road and touch the cars passing by, stopping those people and making them their prey. I don't know the shadow that I see in front of me or a ghost like that. He looks like he is wearing a white dress. That must be a real ghost.

Oh, if that happens, will I be caught? Oh mother, I can't be a victim of a ghost. Oh my young life. I'm not married yet, my God. Can a 21-year-old boy die like that? I should not stop, ride very fast as much as I can and not look back.

Oh, Yibo, what the hell are you thinking? How can you say for sure that it is a ghost? If you make a mistake and become a real person instead of being a ghost, would you go away without helping that person? Is that what your mother taught you? Don't be afraid, go carefully and see what happened.

While my mind was threatening me, I felt that my heart rate was increasing as I got closer to it. When I was coming from the same direction, he saw the light of my bike, and waved his hand to my direction...

Right, right, what I thought happened. Must have been a ghost for sure.

As my heart was pounding with fear, my bike was getting closer to that shadow second by second.

My God, what to do and who to tell, my mind began to dance madly. I was so scared that I felt drops of sweat running down my back. My palms are also sweaty. I pressed the accelerator and held it, no matter how much I was afraid of ghosts, I kept looking at it. What a feat.

Remembering all the gods and goddesses, I made up my mind to face even the ghost without fear. If you show that you are not afraid, even the ghost will be afraid.

At this time, I can't think of a way to drive away ghosts.. ah.. it was lit... I have heard that those people in that small island in the Indian ocean say bad words to scare away ghosts. That's why I increased the speed of the bike keeping strong bad words at the edge of my tongue to scare the ghosts. Then I can scare the ghost using those words without any late if he comes to make me afraid.