Chapter 10✨

This is the beginning of all this. You raised hopes in my little heart and shattered them blatantly, you scoundrel...

Although I scolded myself and him inwardly, I started drinking the drink slowly. Whatever it is, it's delicious. There were ice cubes in it, so something happened to my tongue when I took a sip. He slowly sips a glass of vodka. I can tell from that face that he is thinking about something. It was a big relief for me to be alone even if he didn't talk here rather than being alone here.

******************************************

As for me, I am about to finish drinking the drink he gave me. But he keep thinking while filling the glass several times. I don't know what he has to think about so much? He takes a sip and looks away and thinks. He takes another sip and sometimes closes his eyes and thinks for a while. After giving me the drink, he still didn't speak a word to me. He is a wonderful man. It's true that we don't make love. But isn't it good talk little with me rather than keep silence looking each others faces....? What kind of man he is? I don't understand....

Oh, I'm fed up now. I think it's been more than half an hour since I came here. Although I am bored here, the club is a fun place to meet other people. But when people are having fun, I feel like I'm alone here today. I miss you, there is no one to talk to me. In Dancing Flow, the group dances well. I also want to go and dance a little. I have never danced like this before. Yes, I go to clubs every day for work, but this is the first time I came to a club as a customer. I can dance well when I hear the song, my legs have already started to dance. But now I can't even turn around without asking the person in front of me. Even if I like to dance, it seems too lazy to ask him. It's like a little kid asking his father for permission before doing something. I am also a big boy, if I come alone to the club, I don't need to listen to anyone, I go straight to dance..

I had to watch and keep my composure while the boys who looked like my age who came here danced with beautiful girls. Oh, this is also sad. Tall girls, short girls, fat, skinny, round faces, long faces, oval faces, square faces, long hair, short hair, all kinds of women can be seen in this club. If there is a man who doesn't have any feeling now about those beauties, he must be one who has descended from the world of Brahma.(*1) There are so many beautiful girls here. They are not just normal girls. Seems they came from rich families.

I would have talked with a beautiful piece if this boss was not here. But if he finds out, this man will barbecue me here. Be patient. What else to do? If I came with him , I have to do as he say.

Finally, he got out of his daze from the sound of his phone ringing. He answered the call and said something to the person on the other side. What was said is not very clear to me. But I understood that this was a call he was waiting for. After finishing the speech in two words, he stopped drinking and got up from the chair.

I'm going a little further. Can't go anywhere without telling me. Stay here until I come. right? Remember, you can't go anywhere...

hmm..

He said he was going a little further to meet someone. He must be someone who can't speak where I am. Now I understand why he did not talk with me before and was pondering about something. Really, who could be this person that much important to him?

Aash Yibo, He went to talk with someone who is important to him. Why are you so nervous about it? There's nothing you don't want. He will come back after end up the meeting with his friend. So you stay here as he told. Don't overthink too much. That is not your business.

My head started to scold me again.

Yes, that is also true. Why do I need details about the places he goes and the people he talks to? Who am I his to know about those things?