18

KASHIRA DESTINY ROME (KASH)

"Whew I'm so excited to get in this plane and act a fool in Miami when we land." I expressed with a small smile.

"Uhm, you're going to get off that plane and act like a nice young lasy." Kamari rebutted.

"Nahh." I shook my head.

"Yes you are li girl, now what?" Reem bucked.

"Nigga don't jump at my sister." Monte spoke up for me.

"Yea nigga don't jump at my new friend." This girl named Tylia (Lia for short) co signed.

Currently we were taking a trip to Miami with a fat ass group.

It was me and all 7 of my brothers, Shaun and his girlfriend, Riya and Kamari, with 4 of their friends, my parents had came to watch over Kye mostly so I could enjoy myself but he'll end up by me soon enough.

Reem had popped out with a girl and that was unexpected. Trell brung his nigga, we been knew him but he don't come over there much cus he be busy plus Trell be at his house more. Kye got momma to talk one of his friends parents into letting their son go, so it was a lot.

It was like 19 of us over all, whew shit.

Riya and Kamari friends
Tylia(Lia)
Renae (Nae)
Sincere (Sin)
Benjamin (Ben)
Kye friends name is Quay
Reem girl name is Shiloh (Shi)
Trell's nigga name is Kees
Shaun's girl name is Erin

A/N: I'm gone try to keep up w all these people..

"Bae, can you rub my feet?" Riy spoke as soon as we got to the gate and sat down.

"Girl you not even 3 months pregnant your feet don't hurt." Shaun's girl spoke.

"Mind your business, thanks. And yes bae I'll rub your feet put em up here." I spoke.

"Y'all hungry?" Mari looked at me and Riya.

"Yes we are." She spoke for both of us.

"Alright I'm bout to go to that chic fil a down there." He got up.

"Y'all got that nigga on lock, huh?" Nae laughed.

"Yes." Riya blinked.

Erin just kept looking at all us weird from way down the row.

"Girl if you wanna come talk to us say that, but don't keep looking at us like that cus it's weird." Lia looked at her with her left eyebrow raised.

"Uhm, I'm bored over here." She spoke up.

"Okay so come over here then?" I looked at her confused cus girl you being weird.

"Yall need to chill." Shaun tried to speak up for her.

"We are literally trying to invite her to come sit with us?" I squinted my eyes.

"But yall not saying it like yall are inviting her, she don't be around people. So be nice." He spoke.

"I like that you're taking up for your girl twin, but it seem like ever- never mind we'll talk privately this not a conversation for everybody. Erin come over here if you want to it don't make no difference we really aren't trying to be rude if that's how you're taking it we're just all real blunt."

"She so mature." Kees smiled and shook his head at me.

"Gotta be." I shrugged.

"Girl bye." Tae busted out laughing at me.

He so unserious.

-
-
-

"WE IN MIAMI!!" Lia yelled as soon as we stepped foot out the airport.