Ruan Tian and Xu Jing were sitting at the opposite ends of the sofa, as if five words were clearly engraved on their faces: "We don't know".

In the morning live broadcast, there were not many bullet screens.

"Oh my god, it's the same frame! It's so good."

"This is simply a large divorce scene in Tianjing CP."

"It seems to be a divorced couple among the wealthy who are torn apart because of uneven property division."

"I can only say four words: kswl."

Xu Jing's Yu Guang secretly looked at Ruan Tian, ​​the early morning sun shining on her cheeks, she pouted unconsciously, a bit more charming and charming.

Xu Jing swallowed his throat and tightened his fingers, "I heard that you are acting in Cheng Dao's movie?"

Ruan Tian only knows.

Xu Jing asked again: "Are you scolded by Dao Cheng?"

The big director has a good temper. As long as you are not good enough, he will point to your nose and scold you with blood.

Tian Ruan finished, shook his head again, "No."

Dao Cheng looked serious, and he hadn't scolded her on the set.

May be her

Born to

provoke! people! like! Love!

Looking at Xu Jing's expression, Ruan Tian didn't seem to believe it, she touched her face that was blushed by the sun, "Really, Dao Cheng didn't scold me, but Qin An's nasty critic was almost crying."

She was careless and speechless, forgot to broadcast live.

Xu Jing almost couldn't hold back to cover her mouth.

Fingers clenched together, restrained from reaching out.

"Tian Ruan is bragging."

"Ruan Tian is really a master of pulling and stomping. She actually dared to step on Qin An's business ability, and said that he is a nasty critic, which makes me laugh."

"Although, Qin An is really nasty, young master, squeamish."

"Dare to scold Qin An, I think Ruan Tian doesn't want to live anymore."

Only then did Ruan Tian notice the flashing red camera on the opposite side, and he whispered, "Roar, it's still broadcasting."

She lifted her **** to the side, "Then don't talk to me."

Who can stand being violently attacked by his fans every day! ! !

When an avalanche occurs, the black fans will move the snow mountain over and kill her.

Xu Jing, who suffered a deep dislike: "..."

After Zhao Meng'er jingle bells in the kitchen, he finally made breakfast.

A dish of egg fried rice that doesn't look good.

Zhao Meng'er's hand was burned out, but with tears in her eyes, she insisted on making a strong smile and called the four of them to the restaurant for dinner.

Ruan Tian has an empty stomach and is about to starve to death.

Singer Qi took a bite first, his expression changed and he was taken aback.

Zhao Meng'er was nervous and asked, "Mr Qi, is it delicious?"

Singer Qi is embarrassed to hit her.

Ruan Tian dug a large spoonful, she wanted to vomit as soon as she entered her mouth. After enduring the severe discomfort and swallowing the meal, she said directly: "It's too unpalatable."