Walking W
i dunno, it sounded fun when you describe it 🤷

Jade
omg. lets do this.
they remastered it so u could play it on ps
hey lemme text u in a bit i have hair and makeup

Walking W
ok have fun!

~~

I chuckled as I opened the door to Hair and Makeup and saw Amybeth set up some makeup. "Good morning! How are you today?" I asked, sitting down in my chair. Amy wrapped an apron around me and immediately got to work.

"I'm okay! I've been trying to find possible foundations that won't be mean to you. I found this one," she said, showing me a foundation from FENTY. I shrugged, open to try it out. "Okay, we'll do a light coverage for today and see how your skin reacts." And 30 minutes later, my face was ready to go on set. She used a little amount of mascara as well as something on my lips, but I couldn't figure out what. She left and shortly after, Alma came in.

"Hi sweetie. How are you today?" she asked, grabbing a spray bottle, curling cream, and gel.

"I'm doing okay! What are we doing with my hair today, Miss Alma?" I asked, taking my scrunchie out and placing it on my wrist.

"Well, today's scene makes you look like a tomboy, so I was thinking a messy bun or just loose hair. But you just had your hair tied up, so maybe let it rest for today?" I nodded. "Okay. Just relax, I'll be done in a bit."

She was in fact done in a matter of minutes. All she did was spray, detangle, apply the curl cream and gel mixture, then scrunch. That can't be healthy. After I thanked her and walked out, I bumped into Mister Richard. "I'm so sorry," I said, helping him pick up his papers.

"No problem... Jade, was it? Looking forward to shooting with you," he said, walking away. And just like that, it was time for my first ever scene.

"Jade!" I heard someone say from behind me. My heart jumped at that, but all it was was Momona and Cailey calling me over. "Good morning! Are you excited?" Momona asked, sitting in a chair with her name on it. Cailey was smiling, sitting in Chandler's seat.

"I'm so nervous... I think I'm just going to read my lines again. And again. And again." The girls chuckled, but seeing them gave me an idea. "Hey, there's two other people in my scene. You mind pretending to be them while I practice?"

"Of course," Cailey said, grabbing a spare script. And my first crisis was averted.

~~
(Cheat sheet! Jack = Chandler, Analise = Lana, Luna = Jade)

Luna: (She paces back and forth in her kitchen, talking with her hands.) Ok, so I started this whole thing just because... what, I sneezed too hard? Oh God, what else can I bring over?

Jack: I don't know. But I know it brought me perfectly to you.

Luna: (Disgustedly) Ew. Dude, I'm 13.

Jack: (Panics slightly, realizing it came out wrong.) Oh God, not like that. Listen, we need to figure out how to reverse whatever you did. Maybe do what you did again?

Luna: (Stops her pacing to face Jack) Ok dipshit. What's your idea then? I have no idea when or how you got here. Also, it's likely you could be fucking with me.

Jack: I am not fucking with you Luna, I promise. I just want to go home.

Luna: Well I'll do my best. It's not like I've done it on purpose before.

Jack: We'll figure it out. How do we-

(The two were suddenly interrupted by the sound of keys jingling and the door unlocking. Luna shoves Jack in the direction of her room, shushing him and pointing to her closet. As the door finally opened, Analise walked through, putting her coat up.)

Analise: Lu, I'm home!

Luna: (Scrambling to look normal in the living room) Hey ma! H-how was work?

Analise: (She raises her eyebrow, sensing her daughter's nervousness) It was fine... How was school?

Luna: It was good. What's for dinner tonight?

Analise: Ok, what happened? Did something happen? Did your powers-

Luna: (Panics) Sh! Someone could hear you!

Analise: Okay, come on. You know no one can hear us.

Luna: (She sighs, motioning to her room) Ok. Don't freak out but..

~~

"CUT!" the director yelled as me and Lana walked through the door frame. It was about the seventh time we had run through that scene, but this time the director nodded and dismissed us temporarily as they set up for the second scene of the day for me, the big reveal. I walked over to Momo, who was smiling and awaiting me with a hug.

"You did great. Here, have some chocolate," she said, shoving a piece in my mouth. I happily ate it. When it was time to continue shooting, I happily did so, even if we did it five times. And I did them flawlessly.

~~

After shooting, I went back to Amybeth so she could clean up my face. We discussed future makeup looks, brands, shades. It was a quick little consultation before I made my way to my trailer to rest. I noticed a text from my dad saying to call him when I was done, so once I entered my trailer, I hit the call button and laid down in my bed.

"Hey papi!" I said, waving as he picked up. It seemed he was in our living room.

"Hey sweetie, how was your first shoot day?" he asked, sitting up.

"It was good! We shot the scenes pretty quickly. Everyone had little tiny scenes this week because they're trying to make the teaser quickly," I explained, grabbing my blanket from my side.

"That sounds fun!" he said, smiling. "What's up on the schedule tomorrow?"

"Nothing much," I said. "I have 3 scenes to shoot with Momo, and then I have Thursday and Friday off. Us teens are going to the state fair on Saturday."

"Oh, that's nice! Make sure to take pictures! Do you need any money?" he asked.

"No need!" I said, smiling. "The company gives us 250 dollars a week for whatever we want."

"Perfect. I expect you to be a responsible woman, and if the paparazzi comes, please don't freak out," he advised, seriously now. "They won't recognize you, but they'll be asking questions if your with that kid. The guy."

"You mean Walker?" I asked,chuckling at my dad's nickname for him.

"Yes, him. Stay safe mija."

"Will do, papi. Love you."

"Love you too." He hung up the call, and I got up, changed into something more comfortable, and decided to go to sleep. It was only 4PM, but a nap felt like the right thing to do.

~~

I wake up in my bed, but it isn't my room. I look around and see my normal posters from back home, but what am I doing back home? "Hello?" I say, hearing my voice echo over and over. "Anybody home?" I walked out of my room, and I was back in Momo's trailer. The scene repeats. I'm confused on why I feel this way, but it's so funny to me now. Why was I so flustered at this whole thing? Whatever. That's for real me to deal with.