My lips tremble, but no words escape. I’m back in the world of torture, and it’s only going to worsen now. I’m stuck. That alone is enough to shut my brain down.

“Why do you love to get punished by me?” He sniffs my hair before he releases an unsettling exhalation.

My eyes are blocked with tears, blurring my vision. “I’m sorry.”

“You know what’s about to happen, except it’s going to worsen.”

He picks me up and starts running. The race is inhuman, dashing through the air like there’s no gravity, nor is there a force of repulsion. The air keeps hitting me on the face, turning my warm tears into icy ones.

I have no idea what to think except knowing my fate, so I just close my eyes while continuously being attacked by the wind.

Unexpectedly, it stops, and I open my eyes. Then the realization came to me.

Adrenaline spikes through my cold blood as Kade brings me inside the room.

“You should have been in here, but how hard could it be to have followed such a plain rule?” He speaks as he drops me to the ground, and I hold back, wincing from the sharp pain.

A belief rakes in my mind that if I don’t react to anything, perhaps I’d be invisible. Maybe this is just a hallucination in my mind.

“But you broke that...” Kieran chimes in, the scarlet glow in his eyes burning brighter, and so does it go for his brothers.

Kyle chuckles, “And why you’re doing this?” His voice booms into my brain, knocking me back to the ground while I try to hold myself with my hands.

I keep shuddering in a fixed position. “Kneel.”

Without my consent, my body did as he wanted, following his every command, eager in fact. Everything feels fuzzy to me, but if there’s one thing I never thought I could be sure of, it’s that my body will consent to anything I am ordered by the triplets tonight.

He stops directly in front of me just before he grabs my head with his thick hands. In the next ticking second, he tears off his belt at the hinge and lets loose of his cock.

My eyes are still wide at the huge thing in front of me before he slaps my cheeks enough for me to gasp, and he rips his cock into my mouth.

“Here’s your punishment.” While he’s fucking my mouth, my body is eagerly awaiting his command, such that my tongue releases more saliva to create a slippery sound. Kieran goes to my back and tears off my dress.

With my back bare to him, he caresses his hand against my skin. An unexpected moan escapes my throat like a rumble from being choked by Kyle’s cock.

His thick dick is filled with my saliva, dripping off, but he still didn’t pause. At this point, I couldn’t feel my jaw anymore.

Then, Kieran picks me up from the ground and lies me on the bed. They are swift with their actions; the rush in my body is running to meet up.

Against the will of my mind, my body accepts their doings, my clit hard and my hole wet, ready for a soft entrance as it would be my first.

But that didn’t come as Kyle hit hard on my core, forcing my body to jump up as I yelp. Kieran uses that chance to fuck me through my mouth then. My jaw hurts, yet I crave more.

Feeling a warm body against mine, followed by Kade’s voice. “I want you to cry, little thing,” he is still saying when I feel pressure at my entrance.

My breathing rags, seizing more as air seems more limited to me before being fucked in the mouth and feeling his big cock pausing for a walk-in.

“I want you to scream and be reminded every second that we own you. There’s no escape for you...” And that’s the last thing he whispers before he pierces into me.

My walls are still trying to fit him in, my back arching upwards as every muscle in my skin hardens to push him away. The pain is sharp and precise. It is as though my brain shut down for a sharp moment.

But they aren’t making love to me. They are fucking me till I am rendered useless. He snatches himself out before he slams back in, each thrust making it hard to breathe.

Pain shoots throughout my body, from my throat to my core. My cheeks are wet with my tears, yet my body finds its way of gaining pleasure from this as much as pain.

He keeps thrusting in, grabbing my hair to arch my back in a way he wanted, while Kieran keeps me out of air.

“You’re nothing.” He keeps fucking me hard, and my body can’t take it anymore.

My stomach hurts, and my walls are yet to fit him in. My clit remains hard, and my arousal is still intact and wetting every second, although from my navel down to my thighs, they all feel sore.

Then he roots out himself from my inside, causing my eyes to pop out from the sharp sting. Kieran stops too, grabbing my jaw with one hand so I can look into his eyes.

“Let this be a reminder that you’re our property,” Kyle’s voice reels into my brain with possession...and a hint of obsession, a strong dominance lingering in his tone right before I scream out loud when all three of them rip their teeth into my skin.

The torment blocks me out of my senses for a moment, rupturing my skin as they mark me as theirs, a forever mark that can never be cleansed. I am tainted by them, alas.