✧ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ✧

Start from the beginning

"I have 6!" Lewis replies.

"Dang it! I have 8," Caleb responds. They all laughed, picking up the cards from the floor and putting them back in the box.

Caleb's phone rings from his pocket. He picks up his phone and sees Shayaa (21 Savage) calling him; his face contots in confusion before picking it up and putting it in his ear. Finn and Lewis look at the motion before looking back at each other.

"Yo, what's up, man?" Caleb askes.

"Oh, nothing much; I just wanted to ask if you wanted to be my plus one for a party next week. I know you have work and everything, but it'll be fun; it's with all the singers and stuff."

Caleb smiles, nodding his head. "Yeah, I'd love to. I'm free all week next week; when is it, and where will it be?""

"It's on Friday, and its in NYC." see if you can fly out on Thursday."

"Yeah, yeah, cool. I think I can. I'll see you soon, man."

"You too, Caleb, Bye bye,"

Caleb hangs up the phone before putting it back in his pocket. "Who was that?" Lewis questions.

"It was probably one of his famous rapper friends," Finn teases, smiling.

Caleb jokingly rolls his eyes with a smile, nodding. "Lemme guess...19 Savage? Or whatever his stage name was," Finn waves off.

Caleb laughs, "Yeah, it was 21; he asked me to be his plus one to a party next week."

"Oh, cool man." Finn replies.

"When are you leaving?" Lewis askes.

"Oh, well, don't you want to get rid of me?" Caleb questions. Lewis's eyes widen, shaking his head. "Realax, I was joking; don't you get scared easily."

Lewis breathes out, smiling. "I'm leaving Thursday next week," Caleb responds.

"Alright, cool," they both reply.

"Okay, boys, their ready for you," the producer walks in again, telling them.

The night of the party-

Sadie sits in the make-up chair, her hair in rollers, while her face has a new set of glam make-up on. She is currently on her phone, scrolling through Instagram, which she recently re-downloaded again since she was bored and wanted to catch up. She was going through everyone's stories until Caleb's story popped up, and for some reason she couldn't stop staring at it. She was hooked. He looks really good. Something seems different: his smile makes her smile, and her cheeks are turning more red.

 Something seems different: his smile makes her smile, and her cheeks are turning more red

He is really attractive, but she can't think like that. He was her best friend, but she already told Millie that she might have feelings for him. At this point, she doesn't know what to do. She tells herself that she will pretend that nothing is going on and continue to act normal. She gets lost in her thoughts until Molly, her stylist, comes out with her dress.