✧ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ✧

Start from the beginning

Millie nods her head, turning back and looking at the building that holds the party. Sadie takes the hint that she wants to go. "Hey, you can go now. Go have fun! I don't want to keep you waiting."

"Are you sure? I feel bad; if you want, we can still talk," Millie tries.

Sadie nods her head, smiling. "It's okay; go have fun." Sadie smiles softly at her. She just honestly needs time to herself to think about what she just did.

"Okay! See you! Love yah!"

"I love you too, Mills!" Sadie cuts the call, sighing out loudly and flopping back onto her bed. It feels like a few minutes before she is able to close her eyes before her phone starts ringing. She turns her head to the side, picking up her phone, looking as the name pops up.

Taylor Swift.

Sadie clears her throat before answering, "Hey Tay!" Sadie smiles, putting her phone up to her ear.

"Sades! Sorry to be calling; I know I don't normally call you," Taylor laughs.

"It's totally fine, whats up?"

"Well, there is this party coming up next week, and I know you have work, but would you want to come with me?" Taylor askes. When she doesn't hear anything from the other line, she quickly responds. "It's like a singer's thing, where all singers join up together and party, kind of like the Grammys, but others can be invited."

Sadie smiles and says, "Yeah, sure, I can see if I can go; it's most likely a yes. I don't have filming next week, so I can fly by. I can also come there a day or two early. When is it?"

"Ah! Okay, that's great. I think its on Friday."

"Alright, perfect. I'll see if I can fly in a few days early."

"Alright! See you soon, Sades! Love you."

"I love you too, bye!"

Sadie hangs up the phone and closes her eyes for a moment. At least she will have a distraction soon.

Caleb, Finn, and Lewis all sit together on the floor, playing UNO, for the break they have in between their scenes.

"HA! Pick up 4!" Finn tells Lewis.

"NUH UHH! I also have a plus 4! Caleb, you have to pick up 8!" Lewis replies, placing his plus-4 card on the stack of cards they have been playing with before.

"Are you guys serious?" Caleb frowns before it turns to a smile and puts down a plus 4 as well.
"Take that Finn; you have to pick up 12!" Caleb points at Finn, sticking out his tongue.

Finn lets out a defeated sigh and picks up 12 cards from the deck, looking at them while shaking his head. Caleb and Lewis go to high-fi each other. Finn looks at the motion. "Oh wow, so you all are ganging up on me now?" Finn questions.

Caleb and Lewis look at each other before looking at Finn with a shrug and a smile.

"Alright, you guys should start packing up now; they are expecting you all in five minutes." One of the producers said this, turning back and walking around.

"Alright, who has the least number of cards?" Caleb says.

They all begin to count. "I have 15, ugh," Finn replies.