Part 3 - Dating (Hurt Yuji & Maki)

The next day

Third POV
Megumi was finding Nobara because he was feeling confident to confess to her. Nobara was also finding him because of the same reason.

Megumi blushing: Hey Kugasaki!
Nobara blushing: Hey Fushiguro!
Megumi: So umm... Do you maybe want to go to the amusement park?
Nobara: I would love to!
Megumi: Great! I'll meet you there at 4 pm!
Nobara: Okay!

Time skip - 4 pm

Both went to the amusement park right on time then started to hangout.

4 hours later

Nobara blushing lightly: Thanks Fushiguro for bringing me here, I had a lot of fun with you!
Megumi blushing lightly: No problem Nobara! Also, I have something to tell you...
Nobara: What is it, Megumi?
Megumi blushing: I like you... You're really beautiful, Nobara...
Nobara blushing: I... Like you too, Megumi...
Megumi blushing: Wait, really?!
Nobara: Yes actually..!
Megumi: Will you be my girlfriend then?
Nobara: I would love too!

Megumi & Nobara kissed each other passionately without them knowing that 2 people were watching them.

Yuji's mind while crying: I..... Don't k- know now.... M- Maybe it was wrong to love Fushiguro before...
Maki's mind while crying in frustration: I can't believe she always has to choose him. AISH I HATE YOU, Megumi Fushiguro!

Izumi's note:
So~ I might not post on Thursday because I have a fricking exam which has 60 fricking items. I hope you enjoyed reading! Byee my lovelies~