PREFACE

...

Sugod na sa Sinulog ♪ ~

Kitang tanan mag Pit Senyor ♬ ~

Pit Senyor, Oh Pit Senyor ♪⁠♪ ~

Kitang Tanan Mag Pit Senyor ♫ ~

In the heart of Cebu City, the sun began to rise, casting its warm glow upon the bustling streets.It was the day of the grand Sinulog festival, a celebration that brought together thousands of people from all corners of the Philippines. Excitement grew as news spread that the President himself would be gracing the grand Sinulog festival.

Among the chosen few to carry the revered Sto. Niño throughout the parade was a young girl named Ysabelle.

As the parade started, the streets became lively with vibrant colors and the sound of drums. Ysabelle, gracefully carrying the special Sto. Niño, danced proudly in the middle of the crowd. In the midst of all the excitement, Irene watched attentively, scanning the crowd with her eyes.

And then, as if it was meant to be, their eyes met. Ysabelle and Irene's gaze locked, and for a moment, it felt like time stood still.

"Greg, ang ganda niya..." Irene said to her husband who's watching the parade. He nodded.

She's stealing the spotlight from the other festival queens. He replied.

"Sino kaya siya?" She asked herself.

There was an unexplainable connection between them, a strong bond that would lead to unexpected events. It was a meeting of two souls, an encounter that would change their lives in ways they couldn't have imagined.

As the magnificent Sinulog festival unfolded before them, Ysabelle and Irene felt a magnetic pull towards each other. Their paths were about to intersect in a way that would have a lasting impact on their lives. Little did Ysabelle know that later in the day, she would cross paths with Irene in a twist of fate that would forever alter the course of her life.

...

"Congratulations iha for being the Sinulog festival Queen." Irene said, congratulating her. Ysabelle smiled sweetly.

Aalis na sana si Ysabelle ng palihim na hinigit ni Irene ang kamay niya at napatingin naman sakanya si Ysabelle.

"W-what's your name?" Irene asked.

Ako po si, Ysabelle." she responded.

...

“A-anak... I... I never knew. How could I have been so blind? How could I have been kept in the dark about the precious life that was growing within me all those years ago?”

Her voice trembled with a mixture of anger and sorrow, as she continued,

“I was robbed of the joy of motherhood, stolen away from the chance to raise you, to protect you, to love you unconditionally. The years that were taken from us, the moments that we could have shared, all lost to a cryptic pregnancy that was kept hidden from me.”

Irene's eyes welled up with tears, her voice choked with a deep sense of loss, as she whispered,

“My heart aches for the time we could have had together, for the memories we could have created. I can't help but wonder how different our lives would have been if I had known, if I had been given the chance to be the mother you deserved.”

A wave of regret washed over Irene, mingling with a fierce determination to make up for the lost time. With a trembling hand, she reached out to touch her daughter's cheek, her voice filled with a mix of longing and love, as she said,

“Anak, please know that I will do everything in my power to make it right, to be the mother you should have had all along. I will cherish every moment we have together, making up for the years that were stolen from us.”

Tears streamed down Irene's face, her heart heavy with a bittersweet mix of emotions. In that moment, she vowed to be the mother she had never been given the chance to be, to shower her with the love and affection she had been denied for so long.

“You are and will always be a part of me, and I will spend the rest of my life making sure you know just how deeply I love you.”

....

The Unseen Bloodline” is a captivating and intense fictional story that will keep you on the edge of your seat. This story is completely made up and does not depict any real events. It is purely a product of the author's imagination. Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

...