"We have a standing Thursday night dinner at our favorite restaurant. Last Thursday my boss told me I had to stay in Cleveland through the weekend. But I didn't get around to telling her that... till later that night." He says, looking at her body.

"When she went to the restaurant by herself." Blake says.

"Yeah." He nods.

+++

"Agent Hotchner, what you're asking for is extremely sensitive." One of the men say.

"We're asking for you to cooperate with a federal investigation." Hotch says.

"You're presuming that the 3 different car companies represented in this room track our drivers via their GPS." He says. "That's a bold presumption."

"Actually, it's not bold, and we're presuming nothing." Spencer counters. "When customers access their GPS for the first time, they go to a "terms and conditions" screen. They scroll to the bottom, they click the box that says "agree" so they can start using it. They don't realize they've just agreed to allowing their car to communicate its entire driving history with your corporate headquarters. For research purposes only, of course. The only reason these people agree to share this information with you is that they don't take the time to read the fine print. But I do."

"We'll, uh-- we'll need to consult with risk management." The guy says.

"We don't have time for lawyers. A woman's life is on the line and we need an answer now." Hotch says.

+++

Blake is driving and Spencer is in the passenger seat. Blake's phone goes off.

"You don't want me to--"

"No." She tells Spencer. He watches her mouth move and she taps her fingers on the steering wheel.

"You want to talk about what's bothering you?" Spencer asks.

"No. Nothing's bothering me." She says.

"Something's bothering you. I can always tell when you're bothered because you whisper lyrics to yourself. Hip hop specifically." Spencer says. "I thought it was odd at first, but then I remembered your dissertation was on the fluidity of metaphor. You seem to have a particular fondness for Nas."

"Wow. How did you know?" Blake asks.

"Morgan made me listen to him when we started working together. He said anybody that can't quote "Illmatic" is ignorant." Spencer says. "So... do you want to talk about it?"

"Oh. The text, it's from my husband." Blake says.

"Is that a bad thing?" Spencer asks.

"He just wants to know if I've thought about his offer." Blake says.

"What offer?" Spencer asks and Blake sighs.

"To teach with him at Harvard."

"How would you tea-- oh." He looks down.

"Yeah." Blake says.

"Tough call. What do you think you're gonna do?"

"When we got married, part of the attraction was that we were both obsessed with our work, and for a while that was okay."

"Yeah, the last time we talked about it, you seemed to prefer it."

"Oh, not anymore. I don't like coming home to an empty house."

"Can I offer some advice?"

"Sure."

"We need to turn around. You just passed the house."