𝐕𝐈𝐈 : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧

Начните с самого начала

Percy and annabeth looked at her as well.

Tara looked up. " oh yeah, don't worry about me. Maybe we can get some Tylenol. "

Annabeth nodded. " alright. " she turned to the boys. " chips and sodas okay for you guys? " she smiled a little.

Percy looked at Tara. " I don't think you should just get to decide if we don't vote. "

Tara shrugged a little. " I'm sorry you feel that way. "

Percy ordered. " okay. I wanna vote whether you get to decide we don't vote. "

Tara looked at Percy. " stop being childish and let us go in— "

Tara got interrupted by Grover clapping loudly, everyone quickly looked at him.

Grover countered. " I really don't wanna be a tiebreaker.. I have a better idea. " he shrugged.

He started clapping faster, singing. " oh, golly, the roads gettin' bumpy cause I got me some friends who just get along oh, dear! When the teams gettin grumpy the trick to gettin' through it is singin' this song— "

Percy interrupted him. " dude, what are you doing? "

Tara covered her mouth, trying not to laugh in this serious situation.

Grover looked at Tara, grinning a little. " it's a consensus song. "

Everyone looked at him weirdly except Tara who was still trying not to laugh as he continued. " verse two encourages us to say nice things about each other. You get a few rounds in and you'd be amazed at how disagreements just kind of... " he trailed off looking between Percy and annabeth before looking down. " fade away.. " he stopped grinning.

Tara cleared her throat, still trying not to laugh, her voice cracking a little as she spoke. " so chips and sodas?.. "

— " whatever. "
- " yes, please. "

Annabeth nodded. " okay, let's go Tara. "

IN THE STORE

Annabeth stood in the candy isle, looking between the bigoof flavors.

She took a deep breath, grabbing green.

She paused looking at it before looking at the others, hesitantly grabbing orange. She now looked at them both before again looking at the flavors. She started to grab all of them.

Tara grabbed herself a Gatorade, she looked at annabeth. " dude what are you doing. "

Annabeth didn't look at her. " getting all the flavors, it's hard to decide, plus I don't know what all they like. "

Tara shrugged. " good idea. "

AT THE REGISTER

Annabeth sat down their stuff as Tara looked at the medicine, she found the Tylenol, quickly grabbing it up and placing it on the counter.

The women at the register looked at all the stuff, wide eyed.

Annabeth was getting her change as a women walked past them with heels, annabeth dropped the coins on the counter as they clattered.