Rhino's Attack

The Rhino charges at a local convenience store. He crashes into the wall and it crumbles easily. There is dust everywhere and he can't see a thing. When the dust settles he looks around and sees...

He is confused and pulls out a note with very sloppy handwriting

He is confused and pulls out a note with very sloppy handwriting. The note reads "Hey Rhino, I heard you broke out of the Raft again so I decided to have a battle for old time's sake. come to the 7-Eleven on Northern Boulevard. There will be lots of people there. XOXO, Ya boi Spidey. The Rhino angrily rips the piece of paper to shreds "That damn bug! He lied!" "This is some bullshi-" The Rhino pauses. He sees a figure in the distance that looks like they're wearing a fedora and a trench coat. The figure walks closer and says "Hey, aren't you that Rhino guy?" The Rhino looks at the stranger up and down trying to see if he can spot any facial features, but to no prevail. "Uh yeah, that's me." says The Rhino. The Stranger then chuckles and says "I expected you to be more uh I don't know...Built. No offense but uh, you're kind of...Chunky." The Rhino then gasps and says "Hey! That's mean...Wait I'm Rhino "THEE" Rhino, I'm not going to get punked by a stranger! Who the hell do you think you are!?" The stranger then turns their head to face Rhino and says "Do you really want to know who I am?" The Rhino responds with " Uh, sure I guess." The Stranger says, "Do you really REALLY want to know?" Annoyed The Rhino says "Yes!" The stranger then says "Do you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to kno-" "YES!!!" The Rhino angrily says cutting off the stranger. The stranger then says "Well...I'm-" They then rip off their fedora and trench coat to reveal that they're "Spider-Man." The Rhino chuckled and said "I should have known you were the Web-Head..." Spider-Man then responds with "Well even the smartest of people get tricked." The Rhino runs up to Spider-Man, and Spider-Man runs up to Rhino as they begin to brawl. Spider-Man was about to jump out of the way of the charging Rhino but while he was jumping The Rhino grabbed Spider-Man's leg and shoves him into his horn. The Rhino rams into several buildings and then they arrive at a hotel lobby and swings Spider-Man off of his horn. Spider-Man hits the floor and grabs his stab wound he coughs and says "I'm gonna feel that in the morning." The Rhino then kicks Spider-Man out the window of the hotel lobby like he was a soccer ball. Spider-Man tumbles into the street and knocks into a car flipping it over. "!#$& move," Spider-Man says under his breath. He gets up and looks around for Rhino but he just disappeared. Suddenly his spider sense goes off and he hears giant footsteps behind him.

He was about to get pumbled but then out of nowhere something kicks Rhino in the head, The Rhino is confused but Spider-Man knows exactly what happened and exactly who did it

He was about to get pumbled but then out of nowhere something kicks Rhino in the head, The Rhino is confused but Spider-Man knows exactly what happened and exactly who did it. Miles Morales lands on his feet and says "Saved." Peter Parker responds with "I had it under control." Miles then jerkishly responds with "Yeah, I saw the whole thing you definitely didn't have it under control." Suddenly they hear a big "BANG!!!" And Peter says "I don't think it's over yet." Rhino walks out of a building Miles kicked him into and said "Heh, of course, you needed your little butt buddy to swoop in and save you." Miles jokingly responds with "Just trying to help out an old man." Annoyed Peter responds with "Hey, I'm only 28." "ENOUGH CHIT CHAT!" Rhino yells angrily. "Just because there are two of you doesn't mean I'm outmatched." The three get ready to fight and Peter says "We'll see about that." The Rhino runs at the Spider-Men and gets ready to deliver a mean punch, but Miles and Peter jump out of the way, webs onto Rhino, pull themselves toward him, and punch him in the head. The Rhino looks clearly dazed and tries to stop himself from falling but they're not done. Miles runs up to Rhino, sweeps his legs, webs his back to keep him from falling, and Peter then collides his fist with his face. Rhino falls on his back "And he's out cold!" Miles cheers "Nice work Miles. You're definitely getting the hang of this." Peter says with approval "Thanks man, I've been practicing." Says Miles "Alright, let's get out of here." Says Peter. They were about to swing away but then they hear a slurred voice saying "I'm still standing!" To no surprise it was Rhino. His horn was broken and he looked battered and bruised "I WON'T STOP UNTIL I CRUSH YOU BOTH!!!" The Rhino charges at Miles and Peter again head first, but then they both step out of the way and Rhino smashes his head against the wall and he's out cold once again. "...Yeah that has to be like the 5th time he got hit in the head," Peter says to Miles.