𝟐𝟒. ❙𝐩𝟗𝟏𝟏

Začít od začátku

"Wow, you must really like me."

"I do, but why do you say that?" Spencer wondered with a small laugh before Valentina elaborated, "'Cause I do not look cute right now, so you clearly mean it."

"I think you look beautiful." Spencer complimented as he moved some of her messy hair out of her face.

"Thank you for lying to me." Spencer only smiled before he pushed his glasses up further on his nose. Usually he wears his contacts and only has his glasses when he's at home later at night, but Valentina kept complimenting him for them over and over again, so he was wearing them regularly. Valentina acknowledged, "I really like your glasses."

"Thanks. I didn't feel like wearing my contacts today. You should get changed by the way, we have to go to work in an hour." Spencer informed, but it was only met with a complaint, "Why? I just want to stay here."

"In my bed?" Spencer laughed seeing as how Valentina had gotten quite comfortable in his home. He actually quite liked it.

"With you in it." Valentina smile matched Spencer's, who was running his finger along hers that rested on the mug. He always used the one he bought for Valentina with snakes on it upon realizing that his girlfriend had a lot of sympathy for those animals. Valentina and Spencer's eyes met again when she pointed out, "You know, you don't have to make me tea every morning I'm here...I kinda like waking up with you next to me."

"What, you don't like the tea?"

"No, I do. I just mean that...I don't know. You don't have to try hard for me to like you more. I mean, I get butterflies just when you're reading 'cause you always fiddle with the edges of the book since you flip the pages so fast. And sometimes, when I'm with you, and you're working or you're reading, you draw stars with your finger on my legs or arms. And sometimes you-"

"Okay, Val. I get it, you like me." Spencer laughed as Valentina put her mug back down on the table. She grabbed Spencer's tie and pulled him towards her as she whispered, "I'd like you more if you got back in bed and took your clothes off."

"Work in an hour, Val." Spencer kissed the tip of her nose before taking his tie back and standing up. He moved to leave as Valentina complained, "You're so boring."

"Not what you said last night." Spencer called back as he walked out the door, but since she was not expecting Spencer, sweet, passive, timid, shy Spencer to say something so bold, so she could only blurt out, "What?!"

"Oh, sorry." Spencer began as moved back into the room. "I mean, it's not what you screamed."

That was when Spencer actually left the room, but since that comment broke Valentina's brain, the only thing she could do was cover her mouth and squeal into her hands, which her boyfriend heard and called back, "You okay, Val?"

"No!"

•☽.⭒✻════◅∘≼↜.◦◦.↝≽∘▻════✻⭒.☾•

Upon arriving at the BAU, the team, minus Elle, who had been healing from being shot, were immediately piled into the conference room. They had a case that had to do with an abducted child being recorded and put on the internet as he struggled. So it included one of the most disgusting unsubs they had ever dealt with.

This case was only going to make Valentina far more tense, but Hotch had stopped worrying about her so much since she seemed to be able to hold her own and keep her anger in tact. It wasn't too helpful, however, when Spencer had to give a statistic about the topic at hand. "Forty thousand images of child porn are posted every week on the internet, along with the appearance of twenty new children. The appetite for babies as young as four months old has soared. Many of these children have been kidnapped and sold into paedophile rings."