Next part I guess

Xornoths pov
I scramble up hastily and run to the trees along the beach, I REALLY hope he didn't see me. I see from behind the trees, hes still coughing and the black eyeshadow smudged.

Joeys pov

I woke up in a coughing fit, water draining from my lungs. "Wait- were am I?" I said will scrambling up. Wait- Skeletron took my crew! AGAIN! This is BAD- but I was thrown into the ocean, how am I here? So lots of questions and no answers, I'm pretty sure this is the same place we're Ever Sea is located. Luckily I still have some stuff on me, so I checked my pockets and stuff. So I have my dagger, hat, watch, compass and some maps still though I have all of my accessories for my outfit unlike last time. This time I'm also not going to fall in love with a monster hunter- secret-princess-that clearly was uninterested with me person.

Though I swore I saw something when I woke up and it was like a magenta color? So- oh and my sword is in the water/sand right there, that's convenient. Well on my way to Ever Sea once again, why does this always happen to meeeeeeeee.

Xornoths pov

I needed to get back into the water, because I don't want Joey seeing me. I look once again to see a way into the water. And now Joey was walking over to were I'm a right now! So I really need to get out of here!

Joeys pov

I was walking over to the trees to get some wood before leaving and to craft a boat. This is going to be a long day, plus I'm going to BEAT SKELETRONS ASS. AGAIN, like boy get a life and stop taking from mine