~Helping out a Friend~

Start from the beginning

"Sparkles J?"

Sparkles J smiled awkwardly and backs away, she gave him a friendly wave. Ace was surprised to see her, he even walks up to her and picks her up to spin her around and hugged her, sparkles J was shocked and didn't expect him to do that. Filimena saw what happened, and smiles a little from that adorable greeting.

"Oh it's great to see you! I didn't think I'd see you any day, how have you been?"

"Oh, uhh..I've been good! Just you know, doing some work back at the Lust Ring, but I got a break today!"

She blushed when staring at him and his arms that were around her. Ace gently puts her down which made her stumble a little.

"Really, I'm on one too, well, at least until another hour, Verosika had to do some checking for the next track on her newest song, so it'll probably take all day to produce everything in order, typical her, almost gotta do all her precious works."

He chuckles and rolls his eyes sarcastically, sparkles J laughed too, but clears her throat.

"Oh is that So? Well uh, that's cool to see she's doing more music stuff, I even saw her new album announcement last week."

"Ah yes, naughty party at the beach? Yeah, that's the new one."

Filimena watches, and waits patiently if sparkles J needs to give her ant advice at all, but so far, she's been talking a lot with him all on her own.

"Anyways, since we've got our time together right now, I was wondering about something?"

"Okay, well what s up?"

"Well, I know we've talked a lot online, but I can't help and think, if there's any chance, maybe we could....Uh.."

She lost track of thought, and her face went red, sweat beams down to her cheeks, nervous of what she's going to say. Ace waits for her question.

Filimena sees her, she knew she was having trouble, so she decided to intervene.

"Ask him for dinner."

Sparkles hears her voice, and that gave her an answer to say.

"I was wonder if you want to have dinner later this week, maybe Saturday if you're free, I know a sushi restaurant downtown at the Envy Ring we could try...If you want?"

She said, awaiting his answer, which she was nervous about.

"And also about dancing?"

Filimena says something again, trying to guess out something Sparkles J would like to do.

"And also maybe go dancing at the nightclub...You know, like we did before..If that's also okay?"

Sparkles J asked again, Ace smirked at her.

"Oh you're cute, alright then, plans are accepted, I'll drop by with you on those ideas of yours, I'll convince Verosika to let me go out for just one night this Saturday, hopefully she'll say yes."

Sparkles J was beamed, and she smiled, even her tail curled.

"Oh really! I mean, yeah, hopefully she'll be nice enough to let you go! I'll text you when I'm ready on Saturday, or when you are!"

"Cool, I'll see you soon."

Ace then goes up to cashier to put down the goodies he got to pay, Sparkles J walks up behind him.

"Okay, I'll see you later too! But make sure to not tell Verosika it was because of me okay!"

She was about to head out, filled with victory and full of accomplishment, Ace heard what she said, and couldn't help but feel a little bothered by it, he turns to her and speaks up before she could head to the door.