Smiles,Tears, and Ass Kicking

Blakely walked out of the bathroom. Her face had mixed emotions. "So it says" Johnnie asked excitedly. "Negative" she said smiling.  "But who would have been the father" I asked her. She walked over to me and said "Kyle Hall". "Oh my Jinxx are you being for real". "Yeah i am." "Who was it why am I left out" Johnnie said. "Can we tell him"I asked "sure why not" she said. "Kyle"  I said. "Are you serious Kyle, Kyle Hall" he said surprised. "Yeah why are you so surprised" Blakely said."I don't know but you still have to go to the hospital to go see if you are pregnant cause the home tests are always correct" he said. "I know Gracie do you want to come with me and Johnnie you can tag along too" she said. "What about Kyle" I asked. "I actually don't want him to go I'll tell him if i am but if I'm not I won't say anything" she said. "Why" Johnnie and I asked in sync. "Cause I don't want him to worry about being a father at 17 and his birthday is next month." She said tearing up. Johnnie and I just walked out side in awe cause she cares so Mich about him that she doesn't want him to worry about money and shit.  While we were walking to my car Johnnie asked me something. "Gracie I haz a question" he said. "Whats your question" i said. "Ok .... umm.... Will you go you wiff  mes" he said blushing. "Of course" I said. "Ok"."Ok" we went home and ate food cause we were hungry.