S1E8: The alliance

Start from the beginning

Stump smash then rises from the fire, limping, barely able to stand. The flames burning away at his wooden body.

Four Arms picks up the two against the truck,and removes their helmets, to be women.

Four Arms: "Huh? You're...all women? Look, I don't wanna hurt you-"

Four Arms suddenly gets shot in back and falls to the ground. Standing behind him is the gang leader unmasked: a third woman whose name is Rojo.

Rojo: "Well, isn't that sweet"

Gwen: "Clobber her!"

As Four Arms raises his head and Rojo points her gun at it, he notices something in the sky. Through the pillar of smoke, two of Vilgax's Mechadroids suddenly come flying in and start shooting. The gang and Four Arms dodge, and the robots' shots hit the truck and blow it up even further. Bills of stolen money float through the air.

Rojo: "Hey! This is my heist!"

Gang Member1: "You can have it!"

She and the other gang member run off. Stump smash meanwhile, looks into the air, as a dark mass of energy began to form. It took shape. Becoming humanoid. A bone staff formed in its hand. It then shot an orb of energy at stump smash, who was sent flying back.

Meanwhile, the drones were firing at four arms. Rojo walked up to four arms, but max threw a tire at her back, knocking her down.

Max: "Ben, those drones must be after the watch!"

Rojo gets up and whips around to Max.

Rojo: "You get yours own, man"

She fires at and above him, causing the above gas station roof to break in pieces and fall on top of Max, incapacitating him.

Gwen: "Grandpa!"

Four Arms: "Nooo!"

Nearby, stump smash barely stands up, and saw what happened. The Mechadroids' continuing to fire angers Four Arms; they try to rush attack him but he grips them by their heads and lets them flail helplessly.

Four Arms: "Nice try"

He smooshes the Mechadroids into discs and throws them square at Rojo, knocking her out. Stump smash looks up at the energy figure, but he disappeared. He and four arms rush over to max, as four arms pushes the rubble off of him.

Gwen: "We need to get him to a hospital! I'm calling 91- Ben?"

Four arms picked up max, and did the same with Gwen.

Four Arms: "No time! Hospital up the street! You able to keep up y/n?"

Stump smash: "yeah.. give me a..."

Before he knew it, he fell down, unconscious, and returned to his normal self.

Gwen: "oh no.."

Four arms picked up y/n in his remaining arm, and jumps off. As they leave, Rojo comes to. She gets up and looks at the crushed Mechadroids beside her.

Rojo: "Who were you freaks?"

She picks up one of the heads out of their socket and holds it up to inspect it. It suddenly glows red with life and plugs into her neck, force-transferring its innards into her. Her pant legs rip apart, her biker jacket sleeves get shredded by arm spikes. Her eyes glow the same robotic red and her arms and legs have red veins. After a couple of seconds the robot stops and falls to the ground, dead. Police cars immediately pull up behind her and officers get out with guns.

Policeman: "Freeze!"

Rojo turns to them. Her skin is red and there are robotic eye pieces on her shoulders and covering her face. The officers look stunned.