Mission 2

Skies of the unidentified forest
Designation: ErrOr
————————————————

The Hitman squadron was flying in a standard configuration. Comic and Diplomat on either side of Galaxy with Prez behind him and with Monarch leading.

Eventually Prez spoke over comms, "Man there's nothing out here for miles."

"What did you expect? Presidia?" asked Diplomat.

"Quiet on the comms I'm trying to pay attention to my radar." Galaxy said to the pair. But before they could respond he spoke again, "One sec, I'm seeing signatures showing up out of nowhere. Ground IFFs, unknown IFFs at that. Diplomat, Comic, go and see what those signatures are."

With a pair of "Affrim"s coming through the comms the two fighters broke off from the formation to go scouting.

—————————————————
Near unidentified ground IFFs
Designation: Hitman-2 Diplomat/Peter Kennedy
—————————————————

When Galaxy said that there were unidentified IFFs that popped up out of nowhere I understandably began to tense up. We were still not use to these bodies of ours yet.

However, soon enough me and Comic were close enough to where the IFFs showed up and were looking around on the ground as we were buzzing the trees to see what the IFFs were. Eventually we flew over a clearing and while only for a second I saw two large robots just like our "human" forms.

Soon enough over the comms we heard a voice that we didn't know, "Unknown signals this is Optimus Prime of the Autobots. Stand down and we can discuss."

At this Comic huffed, "And why should we trust you Prime. For all we know you might try and kill us as soon as we set down."

"You have my word you will be unharmed." Optimus said.

Sighing, I replied, "Okay we'll be landing soon."

———————————————
In the Clearing
Designation: Optimus Prime
———————————————

Me and Arcee had just stepped out of the groundbridge and into the forest where Arcee and Jack fought Arachnid. After looking around the area to make sure there weren't any Decipticons. After checking we began moving towards where the energy spike was.

After about 3 minutes of walking we came into a clearing, but we also started hearing Jet engines getting closer but before we could hide a pair of jets flew over. Both were human jets and they both had a small signal similar to the energy spike. After they flew over the jets began to circle me and Arcee. At this I saw her begin to tense up for a fight but I put one of my hands on her shoulder to calm her down.

I then quickly, through an open channel, called to the two jets, "Unknown signals this is Optimus Prime of the Autobots. Stand down and we can discuss."

At which one voice responded, it being a female voice, who after giving a huff spoke, "And why should we trust you Prime. For all we know you might try and kill us as soon as we set down."

And in response I promised that they would be unharmed. Then a male voice came over the comms, "Okay, we'll be landing soon."

After that the pair of jet then turned towards the clearing we were in and then before they hit the ground transformed into Cybertronians, one was obviously a femme and the other was a mech. They soon introduced themselves the mech speaking first, "My callsign is Diplomat and her's is Comic."

He then got slapped in the arm, "I could have said that asshole." Comic said.

At that point I saw an emblem of a wolf where a standard Decepticon or Autobot logo would be. Arcee then spoke, "What are you two doing here?" She said with a bit of note in her tone.